Sweet Ashley

It sure is quiet around here!

10 posts in this topic

What happened to the old days when there were lots of posts and even more responses to posts on TOB? Did people become afraid to post, or did a lot of members disappear with the new set up?  I'm just curious 😜

XO

What happened to the old days when there were lots of posts and even more responses to posts on TOB? Did people become afraid to post, or did a lot of members disappear with the new set up?  I'm just curious 😜

XO

It would be truly fantastic to see you post a thread from that witty brain of yours.......

I might just surprise you one of these days 😜

Unexpected nice Surprises when you least expect them......

Weird statement. There is plenty of new activity.

Hi Miss A. Good to hear from you.

The chilling effect of the censorship from the previous sheriff is still being felt. 

Moderator control of the board is necessary but the pendulum may have swung too far to the right.

Hi Sweet A.

Great to see you are still checking in now and then.

Like one the previous posts, I'd love to see you be on the ads here sometime. Miss you from the good ole days..... Why I'd even be up for buying you more high heels........lol

Take good care from the Springs....:D

XO

I think that people are sharing more in private and in person. I can't even start with how much information is shared (without even asking!) when someone is in a blissful trance, yet anticipating what's next. That's where I've been noticing the most chit-chat. That and emails. 😝😬😘

I think that people are sharing more in private and in person. I can't even start with how much information is shared (without even asking!) when someone is in a blissful trance, yet anticipating what's next. That's where I've been noticing the most chit-chat. That and emails. 😝😬😘

I'm sure most gentlemen can't even imagine the things we listen and learn during those blissful moments when men are just relaxed, lying in the bed, eyes closed and just enjoying our.... let's say... personal skills ;):D

Hmm.... 

I want to share a thought ... is it boring tonight ?  Heck... it's Saturday night and no one wants to chat whatever comes to mind ?  What happen when people where willing to just meet some where for a drink and share a funny experience ? I'll admit .. sometimes its just nice to chat. CL is something else nowadays.. fake ads, bots emailing you back about hot sweet honeys who want to bang... just give us your personal information and everthing will be a okay ? I'm working on my 3rd beer.  

aka 1hapyfeller