Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Birthday Sessions

10 posts in this topic

Birthdays are a reason to celebrate and splurge a little. What are some memorable sessions you've had to celebrate?

Ladies, have any Gentlemen treated you to anything extra special for your birthday? :) 

I'll respond after others do....

My girlfriend setup a fun party at Mon Chalet, with 2 other girls. We all hooked up with a girl-boy-girl threesome there, and everybody ended up in one large hot tub room. Kinda an orgy! Lotsa fun! (Thanks honey!)

Another great thread Justina.

There was a swing outside. A hot springs outside. 12 hours of continuous naked fun. Connecting the dots with the constellations and planets.  He gave me a strip tease, oh ya outside. Breakfast in bed, that was inside.

And this song:

Cool thread! 

I can't give 1 example really, since every time I work, I feel like the birthday girl. . . I am so fortune to have seen some of the greatest men out there, and I am going to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for the laughs,compliments,flowers, bottles of wine,cheese, shoes, lingerie, dresses, trips,massages... but most of all, thank you for the lessons you taught me and the advices you gave me.  All of you have contributed to the making of the woman I am today... and for that, I will be forever grateful. . . Happy birthday to me! :P

Had an ATF bring a birthday cake to a multi-girl party I'd scheduled for myself.

Had another tell me to wait in the living room, disappear, and then call me to the bedroom.  She had spread cake frosting in, umm, strategic locations.

I dined!

My ATF asked what I wanted and I said "for you & *specific provider* to GIVE ME a NURU massage".

This was one of those times I wish we Ladies could review other Providers because that was an absolute blast!!! :wub:

I've never seen a provider on my birthday.  Fortunately for me my SO still sees to it that I have a HAPPY Birthday every year.:)

For my next birthday, I'm treating myself to Justina Carter's pucker. 

So, grab yer ankles, girl, coz this birthday boy is ready to serve up some chewy chocolate brownies.;)

For my next birthday, I'm treating myself to Justina Carter's pucker. 

So, grab yer ankles, girl, coz this birthday boy is ready to serve up some chewy chocolate brownies.;)

:wub: Be still my beating heart!!! :wub: