Creative Tipping In The Hobby?

11 posts in this topic

In my opinion, gifting and tipping is never required. It always comes as a surprise, and is greatly appreciated. I still can't get over how generous some people can be. Anything above my donation is incredibly sweet. I have received chocolate, coffee, gift cards, thank you cards (I like notes they are genuinely appreciated) money is always a surprising tip. I was recently given dry aged steaks! The expensive stuff. Something I know I wouldn't buy for myself. What a treat that was.

I would enjoy hearing some of the more creative tips people have given or received in the hobby?

I have also been tipped with meat and it was delicious! I was playing a silly hashtag game on twitter, #myxmaswishin3words and I tweeted 'pee standing up'. It made someone laugh and when he booked he brought me a pack of pee funnels for ladies to use. Anyone who really gets me has gifted me with Hello Kitty trinkets and books which are like two of my favorite things.

I've received 3 bottles of wine so far from providers who did not want them. I rarely drink, so they make good contributions to dinner parties, potlucks, etc.

I've received 3 bottles of wine so far from providers who did not want them. I rarely drink, so they make good contributions to dinner parties, potlucks, etc.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who's given gifts to the Men! 

I've received movies, chocolates, flowers, Grape Kool Aid (I'm a Kool Aid junkie) jewelry, clothes and many other gifts. 

My top 2 faves: Leather gloves & a water fountain for my cats!! 

From 2 different ladies I got hand-made bars of soap. I'm pretty sure they are from the same client. Last time I told my lady I thought it was so sad that the guy probably stayed up all night making this special soap, and the next day I will be washing my dirty ass with it. 

I've received movies, chocolates, flowers, Grape Kool Aid (I'm a Kool Aid junkie) jewelry, clothes and many other gifts. 

Absolutely Justina, we should think of our special men and show them our appreciation. It is not a one way street. Hello Kitty trinkets and water fountain for cats...awesome :)

lol well if you count re-gifting then I am super generous! I don't drink and since booze is a common gift I will happily pass off the bottles of wine.

I did purchase a very nice, private gift for my ATF and he takes it with him everywhere. That makes me all kinds of warm and fuzzy

Speaking of birthdays and gifts. I had one of my ATF contact me for a visit on my birthday. Yay me, I thought. A person couldn't ask for better birthday sex. At the end, he brings out 2 kinds of cake for me. That made my day :)

Background music with good sound quality is something I always miss. I especially notice when the provider actually makes an effort with that. I've gifted good quality Bluetooth speakers to a couple of my faves so I can enjoy better sound. A bit selfish but I figure it certainly helps her and her business. 

When I had an ATF, the gifts were a lot more creative and specific to the person (and expensive :unsure:)

Cash and gift cards, too, of course.

Well, it's not creative, but I gave my FBSM lady a $150 tip at Christmas, because she's such a sweetheart and she has a PhD in stroking my schvonstooka. If 2015 turns out to be another good year, I'll give my new FS lady the same. 

I am the type of girl who doesn't  believe in re-gifting. I keep everything I receive,  even if it might not be my taste. . . They bring back awesome memories . The tips I received, were such a nice surprise, that I keep that too...in CD's... 

What I gifted over the years are little things like funny socks, silk boxers , Broncos gear, cupcakes, chocolate( that's how I keep my figure ) to an  extra 1/2 hour free time on sessions  (I found that is the most appreciated gift ).

Edited by Madame Web
Content