Bora Bora

Two call setup?

6 posts in this topic

Hi, can someone please explain how does the "standard two call setup" work?

I've seen that in many reviews and I'm not sure if I'm getting it well.

Is it like this: I call her --> then she calls me back?

If it is, then how does this provide any kind of security for the provider? Everybody use burn or prepaid phones, so calling back doesn't seem to make any sense as a required step to move ahead.

Thanks

No, this means you set up the appointment with a general location, and when you get to that location a few minutes ahead of time, you call for specific instructions (apartment number, etc.).  I think the origin of this is that if the client were LE, they wouldn't have time to get a search warrant, etc.  Maybe the ladies would like to chime in on why they prefer this method.  Frankly, I think it makes sense.

In addition to what BadBoy said, the pay phone you were instructed to use was often w/in view. If she didn't like what she saw, she didn't answer the call. The incall version of provider NCNS. 

No, this means you set up the appointment with a general location, and when you get to that location a few minutes ahead of time, you call for specific instructions (apartment number, etc.).  I think the origin of this is that if the client were LE, they wouldn't have time to get a search warrant, etc.  Maybe the ladies would like to chime in on why they prefer this method.  Frankly, I think it makes sense.

I've always assumed there were two reasons. First, if you back out before you make it to the first call, you don't have their address/apt. number. Second, to make sure they are ready for you. Worst case, if you were a little early, and someone was running a little late, there could be an awkward meeting on the front porch. 

This is how it works.  Unfortunately sometimes you sit and wait forever and the 2nd call never gets returned.:(