Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wicked

Be careful dtc

19 posts in this topic

Had 2 guys watching me as i walked to a providers motel door. I Walked away and parked across street. Then they walked into a different room together. Felt very off. [snip] I posted a review also.

Edited by Kaduk
specifics / location....

Not trying to be a jerk, but it is probably best not to identify the place on a public forum.

Not trying to be a jerk, but it is probably best not to identify the place on a public forum.

+1000!

Not trying to be a jerk but why not id local? My intent is to help fellow hobbyists nothing more. I respect this hobby and the girls that help us with it but this was wrong. I am sure you have your reasons that I would genuinely like to know either on a private message or a post here

I visited a lady, posted review. While knocking on the door noticed a guy a flight of stairs up and to my rear right. Turns out it was her husband! She does 3-ways too with him. But it still felt odd. If interested PM me and I'll tell you who.

Not trying to be a jerk but why not id local? My intent is to help fellow hobbyists nothing more. I respect this hobby and the girls that help us with it but this was wrong. I am sure you have your reasons that I would genuinely like to know either on a private message or a post here

I'm glad to see that a moderator snipped the name out. This site, and others, have a policy against naming people and places. This is the 3rd time I've seen that particular place mentioned in a post or review.

Although I think your intention is good to warn others, naming the place in a public forum can draw unwanted attention to it. LE, hotel employees/management, civic do-gooders, busy-bodies, etc can all read it and apply pressure to have something done about it.

What you experienced, although unnerving, may or may not have been LE. There is no way to tell for sure.

As for warning others in this way, I just don't see the value here. Stings will take place whereever. I don't think boycotting a particular hotel is going to make anyone safer. Identifying it can make it less safe.

Just my $.02.

I'm glad to see that a moderator snipped the name out. This site, and others, have a policy against naming people and places. This is the 3rd time I've seen that particular place mentioned in a post or review.

Although I think your intention is good to warn others, naming the place in a public forum can draw unwanted attention to it. LE, hotel employees/management, civic do-gooders, busy-bodies, etc can all read it and apply pressure to have something done about it.

What you experienced, although unnerving, may or may not have been LE. There is no way to tell for sure.

As for warning others in this way, I just don't see the value here. Stings will take place whereever. I don't think boycotting a particular hotel is going to make anyone safer. Identifying it can make it less safe.

Just my $.02.

So what way are others supposed to be warned? When will we stop kidding ourselves and realize that saying things out loud doesn't really change LEs knowledge.

It's much easier to share these issues in a general setting otherwise it turns into this weird only those "special" enough get to know and those who aren't privileged don't ever know.

I'm glad to see that a moderator snipped the name out. This site, and others, have a policy against naming people and places. ...

+1

As for warning others in this way, ... Identifying it can make it less safe.

Also agreed.

Most of the hotels S of Denver are business hotels. Lots of reasons for guys to be walking in & out during the day.

Calling attention to particular facilities may alert management, who in turn may request increased LE presence, which reduces the average monger's safety.

So what way are others supposed to be warned? When will we stop kidding ourselves and realize that saying things out loud doesn't really change LEs knowledge.

It's much easier to share these issues in a general setting otherwise it turns into this weird only those "special" enough get to know and those who aren't privileged don't ever know.

So are you actually in favor of identifying the den of sin in this case? How would it help if so?

But did he identify a sting location, or out an ASP's work location? Hard to tell from his report.

So are you actually in favor of naming the den of sin in this case? How would it help if so?

My peers/co-workers whatever you want to call them are not a very communicative bunch. They help their friends and leave the others to figure it out on their own.

Maybe I was a traveling provider or thinking of booking that hotel and thanks to someone speaking up I maybe have changed my mind. Maybe you're a gent who had an appt scheduled in that place and saw this and changed your mind.

But did he identify a sting location, or out an ASP's work location? Hard to tell from his report.

The name and location were snipped, but it was very specific. I've played there before.

Just some random thoughts, but the big one, OP was feeling uneasy about the two guys, parked across the street, walked over and STILL WENT THROUGH with the session? Ugh. If thinking a sting or some nefarious-ness, leave. But since you went through with this, nothing happened, what good is the heads-up, really?

As Bit said, there might be business/work reasons guys going in and out of a room.

And as HappyCamper said, "security" or "manager" might be in a different room or hovering in the background. And in this example, probably happening a lot more often than one wishes wasn't. Like the "100% really me in pics" claim, "independent" gets thrown around too often.

And in the case of apartment complexes, homes, good bet the neighbors are snooping (had a time once where I went to an apartment for a session, knocked on the door, and saw shadows come out under the next door neighbor's door and their peephole go dark).

If it was PD staking out, they would not be so obvious. For example, see last paragraph:

http://www.theotherboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=391901&postcount=3

This is why it's helpful to have some kind of story planted in your head and rehearsed as to why you're there, in case you're ever confronted by a cop/hotel manager/whoever. Will it stand up to scrutiny? I don't know, depends on who's asking and how big their suspicions are, but it's better than just standing there with a dumb and scared look on your face, or stammering incoherently. I've never had to test mine out, knock on wood.

The name and location were snipped, but it was very specific. I've played there before.

Yes, but I was questioning if he saw a sting, or just normal hotel business. I read the OP before it was snipped, & agree it was too specific. Yes, I've been there too.

Another thought I had was SusyCreamschmeer's competition wanted to frighten off her customers. I know - check my tin foil ;)

The basic point both you & I have been trying to make -

Naming a specific location on a public board is not cool. It's like reviews for AMPs, creating low hanging fruit.

Yes, but I was questioning if he saw a sting, or just normal hotel business. I read the OP before it was snipped, & agree it was too specific. Yes, I've been there too.

Another thought I had was SusyCreamschmeer's competition wanted to frighten off her customers. I know - check my tin foil ;)

The basic point both you & I have been trying to make -

Naming a specific location on a public board is not cool. It's like reviews for AMPs, creating low hanging fruit.

No sting as far as I can tell. He went through with the appointment and a review is pending. One could have found the ASP through the review and the location through this post. Seems dicey to me.

When plotting a non-violent victim-less crime last month with a YL, I was not familiar with the venue of the future crime scene. I looked it up on TripAdvisor and read a review or two. One reviewer liked the place, but said there were so many prostitutes working out of it. She wrote that it was so obvious with all these guys parking, then fiddling on their phones for a few, then entering and leaving within an hour.

Just to clarify I did not go through the session. I don't know if it was L E but either way I knew for sure I was not going to leave happy. The review was cancelled I was not trying to out anyone. I think I'll stick with more reviewed and reputable from now on no more B p unknown s

A couple weeks or so I went to see a well established agency girl from out of town in the DTC. Got to the hotel which wasnt all that nice just your basic extended stay place in the dtc. While I was driving there around the corner a cop was in car driving. I parked in the middle of another hotel next to the hotel the lady was at. As im getting out and walking to the hotel the cop pulls up and stops in front of hotel. Im like crap, great and now what do I do. So I proceed into the hotel didnt want to look shady and run back to my car and leave. So at this point im like this place is not my style anyways. not upscale and too much going on even without the cops there i front. I go to the desk and ask them what are there rates for the night. They tell me and Im like thanks and Im going to check a couple more places and I might be back. I go outside cop is gone but im still nervous and im not diggin the place. I walk to the other hotel next door this one by the way was alot nicer than the other place. Anyways I ask them about thier rates as well just in case there are undercover watching me. So I did the same thing and then I got into my car drove off then I noticed 2 cop cars at the entrance to the drive way of both hotels.

I let the agency know what was up and they should get another location but they never responded.

I dont get why these so called upscale girls get shady locations for in the DTC there are so many decent spots all over the place.

Why if you have much to loose, would you go to a hotel? I never do that anymore. It's gotta be a home or apartment of a provider with lots of reviews.