Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ITManager

Providers who TRULY LOVE to play with other women

10 posts in this topic

My girlfriend and I want to play with a female provider as a part of a threesome. However, my girlfriend is concerned that a lot of the providers who list themselves as "Bisexual" or "Couple Friendly" are really just out to make a buck. May I please get some suggestions based on personal experiences of female providers who truly love to play with other women?

However, my girlfriend is concerned that a lot of the providers who list themselves as "Bisexual" or "Couple Friendly" are really just out to make a buck

Out to make a buck?

BAw-ciOCQAAX1LVjpgthumb_zps4d13a192.jpg

:cool:

I hate to NOT answer the question, but the fact is that no provider would go near you but for the promise of payment. I wish you luck in your search, and wish I could help.

Out to make a buck?

BAw-ciOCQAAX1LVjpgthumb_zps4d13a192.jpg

:cool:

That was great - it made me laugh and sent bourbon right out my nose.

"I can't belee dat!" - LOL! Made me laugh, too - Thank you! :-)

I know it goes without saying that this is a business. And, I got some GREAT suggestions via PM for providers who are truly Bi.

Thanks to all! We can consider this thread a success and closed.

Back to the OP question: It has been my observation that a fair number of the ladies actually prefer girls to the sweaty, fat, ugly guys that they usually get to entertain. If they advertise as "bisexual" or "couple friendly," I would take them at their word and give it a shot. Most likely worst-case-scenario outcome is that they have all the fun and you get to watch.

BTW, all of the other responders are correct, and all providers are in it to make a buck, nothing wrong with that, doesn't make it any less fun.

If you have any lingering doubts, ask the provider when you are setting up the meeting, they will be upfront about this issue.

Back to the OP question: It has been my observation that a fair number of the ladies actually prefer girls to the sweaty, fat, ugly guys that they usually get to entertain. If they advertise as "bisexual" or "couple friendly," I would take them at their word and give it a shot. Most likely worst-case-scenario outcome is that they have all the fun and you get to watch.

BTW, all of the other responders are correct, and all providers are in it to make a buck, nothing wrong with that, doesn't make it any less fun.

If you have any lingering doubts, ask the provider when you are setting up the meeting, they will be upfront about this issue.

Probably true, but I know of at least one provider who advertises as "couple friendly", but virtually ignored the lady in the client couple. Best to rely on first-hand reviews or referrals.

Love to play with another women.. , It is tough to set up with a lady..mainly because it is tough to know if there will be chemistry with the gals.:o