Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crazyb

What am should I do with my hands??

8 posts in this topic

So after reading Justina's post on "50 things I think about when going down"

What do women prefer men do with their hands while you are going down??

I know some women are worried about a man holding their heads down there and making them choke or gag. Some women don't care, some don't want you touching them.

Just curious

What do women prefer men do with their hands while you are going down??

Just curious

Well if its a car date you should always maintain the 10 & 2 position with your hands...:cool:

tumblr_n07okfdut41r1t9aoo1_400.gif

I have a Nipple fetish.;) ...Soooooo

I would like to watch you play oh so softly, gently squeeze and fondle your nipples while I'm watching you, I'm slowly having my tongue play .... ....:eek: .... gotta love Eye Contact

:P

Some don't want you touching them.

Why do you think I tie people up?!? ;)

KIDDING! Maybe...

But for reals, help with the hair! If it appears that the hair is constantly getting in her way, there is a very soothing way to move it so it's obvious you aren't about to choke us out with your happy stick.

I have a Nipple fetish.;)

Well, even better if she can multitask and play with one of my nipples, while sucking, and stroking with her other hand. I know - sounds complicated but my SO loves doing that.

I'm weird about my hands and eye contact. I often find myself holding my hands up in strange ways if I'm not helping with the hair. I also think I must have a funny look on my face so I will only steal occasional glances - otherwise, I get self-conscious and lose the mood.

It would help to get more practice, right? :D

Well, even better if she can multitask and play with one of my nipples, while sucking, and stroking with her other hand. I know - sounds complicated but my SO loves doing that.

I'm weird about my hands and eye contact. I often find myself holding my hands up in strange ways if I'm not helping with the hair. I also think I must have a funny look on my face so I will only steal occasional glances - otherwise, I get self-conscious and lose the mood.

It would help to get more practice, right? :D

A man after my own heart.

Practice Practice Practice