Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Recommendation to TOFFT

10 posts in this topic

I have a question on TOFFT. I know what it means, but it seems that many of the responses to 411s on this board are "Go TOFFT". Do people really do that? Seems to me that there is much to lose in doing that.

So, my question is... have you TOFFT and, if so, what the heck were you thinking?

Yes I have done it a couple of times. I was thinking: Pussy, pussy, pussy... What the fuck else??

What Gettin' said.

And to OP, if it weren't for people TOFTT, there would not be reviews for new ladies and or folks to answer your "has anyone seen" posts.

What Gettin' said.

And to OP, if it weren't for people TOFTT, there would not be reviews for new ladies and or folks to answer your "has anyone seen" posts.

While this is all true, the ones who generally post imprecations to TOFTT, obviously have no information to impart.

I have a question on TOFFT. I know what it means, but it seems that many of the responses to 411s on this board are "Go TOFFT". Do people really do that? Seems to me that there is much to lose in doing that.

So, my question is... have you TOFFT and, if so, what the heck were you thinking?

3 times. Lucked out big time on the first one, and the last 2 were duds. I was thinking, let's use some disposable income for some fun and see if a BP gem can be found.

All great responses. I guess my question was more along just how nervous you were about LE and how you handled that as opposed to hoping the quality of the provider was going to be good.

Was it really as simple as the little head overpowered the big head at Gettin' Up There said?

Well, there's always some fear and doubt, LE, quality experience.

But I've been around the block enough so that my TOFTT is not overly rash. Obvious stolen photo, way too low rates, get tossed (see: free hahaha thread). And then I will keep an eye on the provider's ads for weeks, sometimes months. Helps weed out fly-by-night, name/number changes, etc.

Not a sure thing, but stuff like that does at least possibly minimize LE, but won't mean squat for quality.

All great responses. I guess my question was more along just how nervous you were about LE and how you handled that as opposed to hoping the quality of the provider was going to be good.

Was it really as simple as the little head overpowered the big head at Gettin' Up There said?

In my case as well, the little head never overpowers the big head.

I do well to remember: there is no team you're taking one for. If you get busted/rolled/ripped off/whatever: no one is going to throw your bail, patch your wounds, reimburse your $$, etc.

How do you think the ladies get their start with reviews. The first one has to be a TOFFT from someone. :rolleyes:

I TOFTT on two dreaded 619 huge breasted pieces of chocolate. Both were AMAZING and left me wondering why the 619 area code hate?