Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smirker 1021

Is it so hard?

16 posts in this topic

Is it so hard to find someone that 1) likes bigger guys and 2) will be the one to take charge when we meet. I spend most of my days at work in charge and I need that taken from me. Every person I've requested this took says sure then it turns out having them ask me what I want. Grrr

Just a thought. You may need a little more conversation before you meet the ladies. Though they may be happy to take control, they are looking for some direction as to what makes you tick.

Good luck.

It kinda sounds like you're looking for a Dominant Provider and You desire to be Submissive. Kneeling the moment you arrive, worshiping the Goddess before you. Look for reviews of Providers who also offer BDSM. Check out their website and or Web profiles. Maybe if you are a good boy, you'll be rewarded with one of these. ...LOL

https://www.feeldoe.com/

You might want to also look into Bondassage http://bondassage.com/about-bondassage/

It kinda sounds like you're looking for a Dominant Provider and You desire to be Submissive. Kneeling the moment you arrive, worshiping the Goddess before you. Look for reviews of Providers who also offer BDSM. Check out their website and or Web profiles. Maybe if you are a good boy, you'll be rewarded with one of these. ...LOL

https://www.feeldoe.com/

You might want to also look into Bondassage http://bondassage.com/about-bondassage/

It's not really wanting to be dominated but just not to have to desire what position or hat next kind of thing.

Is it so hard to find someone that 1) likes bigger guys and 2) will be the one to take charge when we meet. I spend most of my days at work in charge and I need that taken from me. Every person I've requested this took says sure then it turns out having them ask me what I want. Grrr

Taking charge isn't specific enough. I could take charge tie you down and spit on your face but you may not like that. Asking what you want is a must, no one is a mind reader.

No problem. When you know what you?re doing, it?s a piece of cake. :D

Some gals enjoy being in charge, will have no issue with bossing you around. :P

Okay. Go see NikkiHoliday. If she cannot be Controlling enough for your fantasy, you'll need to reevaluate exactly what you're searching for.

BTW, I still think you want to explore Submission, meh, that's just my thoughts.

Taking charge isn't specific enough. I could take charge tie you down and sit on your face but you may not like that. Asking what you want is a must, no one is a mind reader.

Fixed it for you and yes, please.

Lol. I already have a wife, wrong bossing around. Nikki I am Intrigued in you skills in this subject. Please PM me.

Taking charge isn't specific enough. I could take charge tie you down and spit on your face but you may not like that. Asking what you want is a must, no one is a mind reader.

I certainly agree that no one is a mind reader, but when conventional wisdom says that you don' t discuss details in advance that leaves you going to the session and then trying to tell the provider what you want, even though she might not be totally prepared for it.

"I want you to tie me down and spit in my face" says the man.

"Wow, if only i'd known. I didn't bring any rope with me" says the provider.

I had a terse discourse with a screener for a provider last fall when I asked the question, "has the provider looked at my P411 profile to know what I like?" Wow, you had thought I had described specific indecent, improper, and immoral acts with that statement.

So I agree with you that specifics are important, but they are also frowned upon..... Vic

I think he is asking for a session where he doesn't have to make any decisions. While that is important to figure things out, there is always the test things out. I am not of the opinion he is looking for BDSM. Taking charge can be as simple as the lady guiding the way the session goes. No spitting required

Lol. I already have a wife, wrong bossing around. Nikki I am Intrigued in you skills in this subject. Please PM me.

I am very sorry, I cant PM you. I got a triple xxx smack down/spanked by the mod's for being a bad girl, for not following the rules.

Currently my profile is on time out. This is what happens when you don't behave.

I certainly agree that no one is a mind reader, but when conventional wisdom says that you don' t discuss details in advance that leaves you going to the session and then trying to tell the provider what you want, even though she might not be totally prepared for it.

"I want you to tie me down and spit in my face" says the man.

"Wow, if only i'd known. I didn't bring any rope with me" says the provider.

I had a terse discourse with a screener for a provider last fall when I asked the question, "has the provider looked at my P411 profile to know what I like?" Wow, you had thought I had described specific indecent, improper, and immoral acts with that statement.

So I agree with you that specifics are important, but they are also frowned upon..... Vic

Prior to meeting they are frowned upon but I would imagine that establishing before meeting that he would like her to take control and give the specifics in person would work quite well. It doesn't sound like he wants anything totally out of the ordinary or anything requiring props so I would imagine it could be an easy conversation. I think the OPs issue is that he just wants to say "take control" and hope that the provider knows what that means to him.

Hi Lucy,

I won't pretend to speak for everyone, just myself. I'm older now and the fantasy is more important to me than ever. Without the fantasy my um.... enjoyment is lacking. So when the young lady opens the door the fantasy begins. If I have to spend some time explaining what I'm interested in, it detracts in a major way.

A couple of my favorites have retired and I KNOW that to create that fantasy again will require a couple of sessions with a provider to get to know each other, and then maybe we can pick up the fantasy at the door. I know that... I really do... but I don't have the patience or desire to go through that process. Occasionally I find a provider who seems to read me and get it from the word "go" or from my profile. None of them have been in Denver, but rather in cities where I often visit.

I've probably gone way off course here, but the ability to communicate what I want in a session before I get there is really important to me. And the inability to communicate that before I arrive takes away the excitement.

Hope I didn't bore you to death..... Vic

I think he is asking for a session where he doesn't have to make any decisions. While that is important to figure things out, there is always the test things out. I am not of the opinion he is looking for BDSM. Taking charge can be as simple as the lady guiding the way the session goes. No spitting required

But "no spitting" is preferred!!! Sorry, couldn't pass that one up. :D

Absolutely - sometimes it is very nice to just relax, sit back and let the professional steer the boat into waters she is comfortable with rather than trying to figure out boundaries, not allowed's, etc. Nothing to do with being dominated, ordered, etc. Just a little, "OK, show me your best stuff!!" With good ones, that is usually exquisite. :D