Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New Ladies: Verify Yourself, Please

18 posts in this topic

Admin: I'm posting this under General so the newer Ladies can see this.

If you are reaching out to a fellow provider for the 1st time, it's in your best interest to provide links to your site so they can confirm you are who you say you are. This is not something we Ladies should have to go the extra mile search for.

I know I'm not the only one who wants to ensure that I'm replying to a fellow Provider vs. a very angry SO.

One of the many reasons I don't care for references. It's in your best interest that they provide that information. In six years I have never had an issue with a fellow provider not being a provider. I always get an email or a phone call from the advertised contact info and if I have ever been suspicious I contact the gentleman in question first.

There is policy in place by a few ladies that seems to work well for all involved. Asking the gent to alert a provider that she may be getting a reference request from such and such provider. It alleviates suspicion and makes it far less likely that a lady gives a reference to an angry spouse.

99.9% of the time reference giving goes off without a hitch but the only way to really keep it totally kosher is to get permission straight from the horses mouth that they need a reference to see X. Verifying a provider proves maybe that they are who they say they are but not the actual reference is real, so to speak.

+1

I genuinely care about my clients privacy, I will deny any association with them unless I have been asked to provide a reference from them and to whom.

While I will jump through hoops to keep fellow providers safe...I won't be careless about it, and I'm not in the business to verify other/unknown providers who are seeking a reference I didn't expect?

Great post!!! I agree with everything said. I ask the guys to please call and give me a heads up....sadly very few do this. I end up having to tell the lady seeking a reference to have the guy call me. I really do not keep info. I only save a guys number if I have seen him more than 3 times. I do not mind giving references, but saving time doing so is also important. When P411 first came on the scene, I loved it for just this purpose. My reference was given by way of OK's and I could see the guys Okay's.

I have had plenty of wives and girlfriends contact me over the years, luckily not a single one has been smart enough to pose as a provider. I know that is exactly what I would do if I were them. I always deny knowing a guy. So yeah guys let us know Sarah so and so is gonna be giving us a call.

I understand that not all the ladies are sane or rational and will go a little nuts if their client dares to see anyone else, but for the most part most of us are nice and happy to provide refs(at least to my knowledge).

Back in the day it was just common sense to give your website etc to a provider, especially if she was out of state. I still do this when seeking a reference. So yes NEW GIRLS, please send your info. Common courtesy.

Wait. So, guys don't check in with a provider before using them as a reference? That seems like a recipe for disaster.

Wait. So, guys don't check in with a provider before using them as a reference? That seems like a recipe for disaster.

The checking usually consists of asking a lady on their way out the door. Or sending an email wondering if it's ok sometime in the future to be used as a reference.

The checking usually consists of asking a lady on their way out the door. Or sending an email wondering if it's ok sometime in the future to be used as a reference.

Dang. When I've needed a reference, I always sent a courtesy email first making sure it was okay, and giving the name of the provider who was likely to contact them. Shoot, without checking, how do you even know she'll remember who you are?

I agree with your logic. Perhaps more guys will listen and follow suit. good to know there is a guy out there who uses both heads.

I agree with your logic. Perhaps more guys will listen and follow suit. good to know there is a guy out there who uses both heads.

Honestly, if I make a mistake, it's probably using the big head too much. I tend to over think things that are best not over thought. But this seems kinda simple, really. And thank you for the compliment!

I know I'm not the only one who wants to ensure that I'm replying to a fellow Provider vs. a very angry SO.

or a female cop

This is how I give references now: The client fills out my form on my website. Before I contact the provider, I research her to make sure she is legit. I don't want the provider giving her information incase its a cop or pist off wife or girlfriend. When I provide the reference I now email the provider and CC the client. If the client gets a good reference he see it. If he gets bad reference he will see that too. I will not give out a reference anymore with out the client requesting me to. If a provider contacts me, she is now given a link. Told please have the client contact me.

Dang. When I've needed a reference, I always sent a courtesy email first making sure it was okay, and giving the name of the provider who was likely to contact them. Shoot, without checking, how do you even know she'll remember who you are?

She will know because most providers save client personal information in a file for future reference. this file has any and all information you were careless enough to give her. if you sent a copy of your drivers license it's now permanently stored in that file. if LE gets their hands on her computer they have all the information they need to come after you. day and time of the session, session length, how much you paid, maybe even the plate number from your car.

The only information a provider should have (or need) for you is, hobby name, hobby phone, P411 number. if she is asking for more than this, check her off the list and keep shopping.

Hey, Boink, they need even less information than that on Colfax. Andrew is the only reference you need. But they sometimes ask,"What size zip-tie do you wear?" 😳

I always ask the guys when using me as a reference to please tell the lady something I would remember him by. Something we talked about, a specific tattoo etc. I used to keep info, but not anymore. Back in the day I used to give guys nicknames this seemed to work well also. Since I am now so low volume I do not need to keep the info. so when a lady calls and gives me a number I always end up asking her, ask him something we talked about.

She will know because most providers save client personal information in a file for future reference. this file has any and all information you were careless enough to give her. if you sent a copy of your drivers license it's now permanently stored in that file. if LE gets their hands on her computer they have all the information they need to come after you. day and time of the session, session length, how much you paid, maybe even the plate number from your car.

The only information a provider should have (or need) for you is, hobby name, hobby phone, P411 number. if she is asking for more than this, check her off the list and keep shopping.

Hi Ladies. I am knew to the board but not to providing. I recognize some of you from other boards!

I agree with everything said so far. You have to use what is best for you but you cannot be too careful when screening.

However, you must be careful with the information you provide when seeking a reference.

I always make sure that I include only the pertinent info when asking for a reference from another provider. The Hobbyist who wants to see me expects discretion... so if he provides me with his handle, P411, DateCheck or RoomService info or a phone number, I will share that with the provider I am seeking a reference from. This is information he has provided to me. I, too, will often ask him "how will she remember you?" so that it makes it easier for the provider.

I usually do all reference requests by email and I provide you with who I am, what boards I am on, state I am a moderator for one of them, and include my website. I want you to feel comfortable that I am a legitimate provider.

Smooch!

Lea

Edited by Kaduk
content

Hi Ladies. I am knew to the board but not to providing. I recognize some of you from other boards!

Smooch!

Lea

Welcome to the Board!!! :D

Great tips and advice! I personally hate it when I receive the Text message "hey this is Jenna, is John cool?" there is nothing more annoying! lol!!!