Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pauliane

10 Ridiculous Sex Position That Will Send You To The Emergency Room

10 posts in this topic

After I exit my email I am always taken to the MSN homepage full of news stories and of interest pages. A couple of clicks brought me to this page:

http://www.mandatory.com/2015/04/22/10-ridiculous-published-sex-positions-that-will-definitely-send/

Just curious if any of the guys would like to take it on as a personal quest to achieve all 10 positions with 10 different ladies and report back your findings to the Board in the way of reviews. Ladies are there any of these positions that you would not be willing to try?

My favorite one to try would have to be the Pogo Stick but I think I would lack the upper body strength.

Well, I've done 2/10 (overpass, pogo stick). Some of the others look interesting.

How many of us(M&F) have studied the Kama Sutra? These are just a few of the illustrated positions, ablet with different name.

How many of us(M&F) have studied the Kama Sutra?

I just studied the movie. Was the book any better? ;)

I have been a mechanic for 30 years and I know my back could not handle most of those positions

I just studied the movie. Was the book any better? ;)

Actually, Yes. The movie had nothing to do with the book.

Find a good, illustrated copy (my wife brought mine from India) and it makes a great 'pillow book'.

#9 and #10 just look, well...nearly impossible. And exceptionally uncomfortable. And that's saying something with the other 8 on the list.

#9 and #10 just look, well...nearly impossible. And exceptionally uncomfortable. And that's saying something with the other 8 on the list.

One thing to remember about the Kama Sutra, it comes to us from the same region as yoga. Hence many of these positions will require the flexibility of yoga masters. They also often involve tantra (energy work).

Assume #8 (Torrid Tug of War), then hold the position while focusing on your chakra, for example.

For some SEX is the carrot, leading one to enlightenment. ;)