Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

#facesofprostitution

15 posts in this topic

Love it Justina! I too am #Shameless

I don't give a fuck one way or the other, but, come on, let's be honest, most of the women posting their pic under the hashtag - especially the older ones - look like they've been worked over by the crews of 6 aircraft carriers.

I mean, it's all well and good as long as you're in your 20s or 30s. But if you're in your 40s and 50s and you're still dangling that "dis snatch for sale" sign over your puzzy, it's time to look in the mirror and ask yourself a few hard questions.:cool:

I don't give a fuck one way or the other, but, come on, let's be honest, most of the women posting their pic under the hashtag - especially the older ones - look like they've been worked over by the crews of 6 aircraft carriers.

I mean, it's all well and good as long as you're in your 20s or 30s. But if you're in your 40s and 50s and you're still dangling that "dis snatch for sale" sign over your puzzy, it's time to look in the mirror and ask yourself a few hard questions.:cool:

Shit stirrer extraordinaire. Why? Why should women do that because you say so? I know you actually get the gist of the interview if you did actually bother to read it so I am not going to waste any more breath.

Shit stirrer extraordinaire. Why? Why should women do that because you say so? I know you actually get the gist of the interview if you did actually bother to read it so I am not going to waste any more breath.

I took me a while to figure out (I'm kinda slow sometimes), but there are a small number of hobbyists who post on this board for basically one reason--to bait ASPs. Trying to piss you off gets them off, I guess, especially when they can get an angry response from you.

Anyway, I thank all the ASPs out there for doing what they do. May you live a happy and shame-free life. And may your ads contain accurate and up-to-date pictures.

I took me a while to figure out (I'm kinda slow sometimes), but there are a small number of hobbyists who post on this board for basically one reason--to bait ASPs. Trying to piss you off gets them off, I guess, especially when they can get an angry response from you.

Anyway, I thank all the ASPs out there for doing what they do. May you live a happy and shame-free life. And may your ads contain accurate and up-to-date pictures.

DING

DING

DING

WE HAVE A WINNER!!

Providers have been guilty of this too in the past. I don't see them posting anymore BTW.

They are trying to get a response and I usually fall for it hook, line and sinker. I just think that some things are so asinine that you have to say something. If no one says anything then the ugliness goes unchecked and the things they say can get even worse. Depending on how you look at it it's a win/win or lose/lose with 2big. He and others will say whatever without provocation.

Hard questions like, "How am I so lucky to still be this sexy?!?!?!"

I have met a lot of cougars that can give any chickie a run for the money.

Hard questions like, "How am I so lucky to still be this sexy?!?!?!"

I have met a lot of cougars that can give any chickie a run for the money.

There is 1 in particular that I greatly admire!!!!

:( no need!!!! we should all be nice to eachother here! one common goal: fun with eachother!

Seriously? Who made you the sole arbiter of who is sexy or desirable? I have had some wonderful times with younger ladies, but my favorite times (by far) have been with ladies from their late 30s to early 50s. It's a completely different experience. I always feel a greater connection with more mature ladies, besides the fact that they can be sexy as hell. If they're enjoying what they're doing, who the hell are you to question it?

You are too funny and for once I do agree with you;)

You expect anything less from 2Big?

Internet-Troll.jpg

Twobig, as one provider who is "older" then the young girls so many like so much. .and you oft times sing the praises off and then bitch about the service........ here is my view point.

I find this very interesting. Especially the part where the discussion in the video is talking about how some cops even go so far as to deceive the women into having sex. This is in order to prove a crime has been committed. WTF? Excuse me but is this not a form of sex abuse. Anytime anyone? ANYONE? deceives a female into having sex constitutes sexual harassment, abuse whatever you want to call it. I?d say the culpability is the officers. But then, we all know how well our (John Q. And Jane Q?s word) statements are received by the po-po man. Based on my experience dealing with the law ?my word is crap. Theirs is written in stone, and the DA gets another undeserved bonus. But I digress in my own thread here. Bottom line, we? sex workers will always be wrong.

And we must be gotten off the street-or in many of my sisters and myself businesses - off the internet. Lest we corrupt the male species, or offend the do-gooders who cannot see into our bedrooms in the first place.