16 posts in this topic

Yeah, her website tells me all I need to know. $300 for a no-FS session, with someone who weighs more than I do.

No thanks

Actually sounded really nice to me, until I got to:

"I only use the real phone number to verify your identity on a Google.Com search or a Spokeo.Com search. I will not entertain anyone whose true identity I cannot verify."

I have no personal knowledge of her. No reviews on ECCIE or TER either (and I didn't see her name on the DNR list). She is certainly looking out for herself, verification-wise. Can't say I blame her, but makes it tough for us paranoid hobbyists.

I cannot get past the first paragraph of her requirements. My eyes glaze over as I try to read her novel. She thinks very highly of herself. This is not for me.

Yeah, her website tells me all I need to know. $300 for a no-FS session, with someone who weighs more than I do.

No thanks

WOW

I don't know of any man who weighs less then 130#. You must be really short and thin.

IMO, 300 for 2 hours is actually not that bad of a rate:p

Sorry, couldn't resist:rolleyes:

1) look at her BP pictures. 180, minimum

2) the rate is what it is, but I wouldn't pay that for FBSM, regardless of how long the session is.

Actually sounded really nice to me, until I got to:

"I only use the real phone number to verify your identity on a Google.Com search or a Spokeo.Com search. I will not entertain anyone whose true identity I cannot verify."

It is spooky I get it but who you are is more important and more useful than what others have to say about you.

LOLA - don't hold your breath. It'll take a few weeks just to read through all the damn text on her site :-)

It is spooky I get it but who you are is more important and more useful than what others have to say about you.

I really do understand, and I could say the same. But I've only had one provider volunteer who she really was. That's among the most surprising things that's happened to me. Even met for coffee. Started great then took a big turn south. But that's another story.

It's a two way street. We really don't have much to go on with the woman in this thread. It's a big ask to give her info that would tell her my name, my wife and kid's names, home address, employer, friend's names and God knows what else. I'd be more likely to share a bit more with someone who had reviews and a good track record.

It's an intrinsically weird situation and as I've said, we're all a little bit nuts to do it. No one would make an arrangement to meet someone in a secluded location, "and oh, by the way, I'll be bringing a lot of cash along," unless they were crazy. No woman would invite a horny man she's never met and knows nothing about into her home unless she was crazy. We all try to find out enough to feel okay about it. But you never know who is walking in, and I never know what I'm walking into. If it all comes together, it ultimately leads to a knock on a door. And the people on both sides of it are taking a chance.

I made an appt. with her a couple months ago. She was in Aurora, right off I225 in a somewhat sketchy apt bldg....not a studio, unless she's moved.

Pics are not her, but sort of close. Very busty, mid 30's, pleasant enough.

The massage was excellent....both at the beginning and end. Fun in the middle. She was not a clock watcher. If her location has improved, I might revisit.