Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
geecue2

P 411

15 posts in this topic

Curious if anyone else is having trouble with viewing providers on P 411 all I see is XXX down the line, today could not even open the ad board.

I had no trouble earlier this morning.

Sometimes, though, I get a weird response. When I try to look at the ad boards, it will either redirect to the login screen or my client home page.

Waiting a while, killing my browser window, and logging in again usually fixes this.

Worked fine for me at 2 PM.

Hope you didn't have an urgent need.

Hmmm, still not right this morning can only see 14 of the providers showcases.

Have you tried a different browser? I can't run P411 through Safari without having glitch issues but it works fine for me through Firefox.

Try a different browser... but you can also send a screen shot of what you are seeing, along with the device and browser you are using, and P411 can take a look.

Tried sending an email from the site came back an error message as in message not sent.

Well one good thing since I can only see 14 ladies profiles, since they are at the top, they are usually online.

9pm Sunday night - no problems at all, over 200 local providers, local ads, searching - it all works. geeque2 I suggest you contact P411, if you haven't already.

Good Luck!

Contact P411 if you need assistance.

P411 changed their site recently and also what the providers can post for activities, etc. I got hung up for just a bit due to this but all is well, now. I just hate that activities are no longer posted. Providers don't seem to respond when I click on the request activities link now.

Curious if anyone else is having trouble with viewing providers on P 411 all I see is XXX down the line, today could not even open the ad board.

Try cleaning up your browser cookies.