Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crazy Horse

From a Back Page ad...

8 posts in this topic

NO LAW ENFORCEMENT PLEASE!!!

It will of course be the politeness of using the word please that will impress them and keep them away.:P

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

next time I get stopped for a ticket I will say "no law enforcement please" and I wonder if it works when robbing a bank you tell the teller the same thing.:rolleyes:

It IS possible that a member of LE would want an appointment as a client - after all we have judges, politicians and even ministers that have been caught with their hands in the hunny jars. Perhaps this ASP doesn't want to see police officers as clients. Odd because I know some girls will give discounts to clients in uniform. Why not a blue uniform?

Oh gawd, say it isn't so. Like those words will automatically protect us. Bonofide proof that rocket scientist is not a requirement for being a provider.:)

those words will protect you about as much as 'NO DRAMA PLEASE' will make courtesans centered balanced and drama free...

Oh gawd, say it isn't so. Like those words will automatically protect us. Bonofide proof that rocket scientist is not a requirement for being a provider.:)

I think we've had plenty of proof of THAT over the years, right here on this board.

The other statement that makes me shake my head is, "by contacting me, you agree that you are not affiliated with law enforcement". Often followed by "but you PROMISED you weren't a cop, officer!" :cool:

The other statement that makes me shake my head is, "by contacting me, you agree that you are not affiliated with law enforcement". Often followed by "but you PROMISED you weren't a cop, officer!" :cool:

At least cops aren't allowed to send photos! :rolleyes: