Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Don John

Parisian providers

8 posts in this topic

I'm in Paris -- which is beyond cool. Anyone hobbied here? Any advice? Boards that have worked well for you? Any good resources? Backpage here looks even sketchier than Denver.

I made it with a streetwalker here back in the day. It was classic, and charming in retrospect. But now I'd like to join the 21st century. (And yeah, I know I should just take the train to Eastern Europe, but that's not in the cards).

My advice ... take a train to Germany!

Just being honest ... I never had much luck in Paris. But Germany is a paradise for hobbyists and it's not that far. You can be in Frankfurt in 4 hours and hit the "FKK" clubs. Fuck all the hotties you want for 50 euros a pop.

My advice ... take a train to Germany!

Just being honest ... I never had much luck in Paris. But Germany is a paradise for hobbyists and it's not that far. You can be in Frankfurt in 4 hours and hit the "FKK" clubs. Fuck all the hotties you want for 50 euros a pop.

Here is someone who knows what he is talking about. ..

Good advice fork!

To the OP, or you could just cross the border into Germany and look for a Puff (red light house with the same operating system as the brothels in Nevada).

I totally concur. Paris especially is not very good. Germany is much better!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys! Yah, your advice totally tracks with my experiences. I just wondered if I hadn't cracked the code or something.

Hm. Time to check in with the train schedule nach Deutschland, I guess.;)

Thanks -- always appreciate good guidance.

Paris, France, or Paris, Texas?

Paris, France, is a wasteland in terms of hookers. Trannies, probably some Roma girls, overpriced strip/video joints, etc.

Alas -- from the hooker standpoint -- Paris, France.

Paris, Texas -- hmm, I bet there are a few sympathetic Latinas down there, and and maybe one of those German/Irish/White Trash diamonds in the rough.

Yet more confirmation. From his several posts on the subject of Euro-whoring, I trust in the expertise of Mr. 2Big.