Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bodyrubguy

Best BJ

11 posts in this topic

I've asked this before, but it's been a while. Who, in your opinion, gives the very best BJ in the Denver area? I'd love your opinion. Providers can respond to me privately if they like. Thanks in advance.

I've asked this before, but it's been a while. Who, in your opinion, gives the very best BJ in the Denver area? I'd love your opinion. Providers can respond to me privately if they like. Thanks in advance.

I'm curious -- if you asked it before, why are you asking again?

I'm curious -- if you asked it before, why are you asking again?

Ignore him. He is the resident troll.

Ignore him. He is the resident troll.

Call me whatever you want, but it's a valid question. Not only has the OP asked this question before, but so have others, and the review database has all kinds of information available.

Like I said, I'm just curious what he hopes to accomplish. And if you don't like my posts, follow pejo's instructions from another thread and put me on your ignore list.

Call me whatever you want, but it's a valid question. Not only has the OP asked this question before, but so have others, and the review database has all kinds of information available.

Like I said, I'm just curious what he hopes to accomplish. And if you don't like my posts, follow pejo's instructions from another thread and put me on your ignore list.

It would appear that what he IS trying to do is add new talent to his blowjob bucket list. And he is asking the gentlemen on this forum who they think gives a excellent blowjob. Off course, ymmv applies.

I'm here to white knight for av8r who routinely keeps the board on its toes and in some respects, weeds out the LE trolls. I may be paranoid, but I'm seeing more and more posts from single and two-digit posters asking really naive, open-ended questions.

Here is my suggestion:

Go read Mtnman2000's reviews, then read pfunk's reviews. There are several recommendations, for great girls, in those 2 review handles. (Then there are Bit Banger, Fork, geecue2, AuroraMike, a_happy_camper, elprofe1, and on and on).

If you can't choose someone to visit, after that, you're not really trying. Good Luck!

I'm here to white knight for av8r who routinely keeps the board on its toes and in some respects, weeds out the LE trolls. I may be paranoid, but I'm seeing more and more posts from single and two-digit posters asking really naive, open-ended questions.

Exactly. I try not to come right out and accuse of LE because I'm sure I'd get infracted, but I do pound on the newbie 411's a lot because of that issue. I figure if someone wants 411, he can contribute first to demonstrate that he's "one of us" (AND willing to give as well as receive).

Exactly. I try not to come right out and accuse of LE because I'm sure I'd get infracted, but I do pound on the newbie 411's a lot because of that issue. I figure if someone wants 411, he can contribute first to demonstrate that he's "one of us" (AND willing to give as well as receive).

Nice Pun! :D

Agree with Pfunk. This is not brain surgery, folks.

yeah, it's more like rocket science. lots of trial and error, you'll figure it out.