Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

When things go medically awry...

40 posts in this topic

This topic has been beaten to death. Please use the search function.:cool:

You've posted this comment way too many times. Please STFU.

I do not see the responses on this thread placing any more responsibility on the YL than would be placed on the shoulders of someone standing next to you when you have a medical incident. I would think any action taken to preserve life would be covered under Good Samaritan statutes. No one has seriously suggested that the YL should put hiding their activity (or the YL's involvement) above saving the client's life. Disclosure of potential problems & suggesting possible solutions is about as far as most clients need to go. Beyond that? S**t happens.

If their medical condition is at a point where adverse effects might happen, Johns should not put hookers in a position to need cpr or portable defibrillator to conduct their business. I know when I am healthy enough and when I am not healthy enough to participate in this activity.

You've posted this comment way too many times. Please STFU.

And you post this response way too often which is absurd for a discussion board.

And you post this response way too often which is absurd for a discussion board.

And you've been become Mr. Negitive Nancy 99% of the time which is absolutely insane to be on Christmas Eve.

And you've been become Mr. Negitive Nancy 99% of the time which is absolutely insane to be on Christmas Eve.

Pot meet kettle. When is honesty negative?

I am sure OP's intent with this thread was to start a pissing match. As for me if anything should go awry use best judgement for the situation at hand, so to speak

Pot meet kettle. When is honesty negative?

I'm not a pot kind of guy. But in the spirt of Christmas I accept your peace pipe offering. Appogliy accepted old chap. Now I understand why they call you Mr Nice guy. Thanks for the honesty too. I feel like we've made huge progress with you and I don't want to screw this up but would it be too much ask for you to apologize to Pfunk too. Merry Christmas to us all

:

To make a long story short...

Had a gentleman who's blood sugar crashed during a session. Was able to help him out with soda and candy but it got me to thinking "what if"! :eek:

So, if things *had* gone medically downhill from there, who do I call? :confused:

• Significant Other
  • Ghost Busters

Plain And Simple, Ladies.

If I go into cardiac arrest during a session,

Just keep going until rigor mortis sets in.

That way the undertakers will spend 3 days trying to wipe the smile off my face,

And it will make it real hard to close the lid in the coffin later.

The Wise Old Owl

I'm leavin' this world only one way,

Smilin' and stiff as a board.

To make a long story short...

Had a gentleman who's blood sugar crashed during a session. Was able to help him out with soda and candy but it got me to thinking "what if"! :eek:

Next time, go one notch looser on his dog collar.