Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Marilyn Finally Posts a Thread

9 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone! Marilyn here. My first thread on The Other Board. Not my first time on EB. I have been here on and off for 15 or more years. Gee, I am getting old!

Just wanted to stop by and join the Fun. I've been reading the discussions forever and thought it was about time to say, HI!

Also, being a provider over the years has been the best choice of my life. Adding excitement as well as meeting lots of great men. Some are still my closest friends to this day. Pretty cool. :)

Talk to ya Later friends, Marilyn

Jez! How weird I was just reading your reviews. Your AWESOME!!!

Thank You CrazyB! Thats a great welcome cumming from someone like yourself who posts alot. Kiss

Hi Everyone! Marilyn here. My first thread on The Other Board. Not my first time on EB. I have been here on and off for 15 or more years. Gee, I am getting old!

Just wanted to stop by and join the Fun. I've been reading the discussions forever and thought it was about time to say, HI!

Also, being a provider over the years has been the best choice of my life. Adding excitement as well as meeting lots of great men. Some are still my closest friends to this day. Pretty cool. :)

Talk to ya Later friends, Marilyn

me too. great friends. great pasttime. have fun here.

Great to see you post, but now ask us all some weird question that has been on your mind for a long time -- that's more of a "thread" so we can then hurl insults such as, "check the search function," etc. :D

Howdy Darling...

I don't read the board everyday so I missed your initial introduction but scanning over the other unread threads the Finally Posts a Thread hook in the title caught my eye and I said to myself Well who is it finally posting so I took a look.

It quickly dawned on me that if I left out a couple lines and changed a couple words you could have been introducing me to the board.:eek:

Such as...

Hi Everyone! Crazy Horse here. I have been here on and off for 15 or more years. Gee, I am getting old!

Also, being a hobbyist over the years has been the best choice of my life. Adding excitement as well as meeting lots of great women. Some are still my closest friends to this day. Pretty cool. :)

Kind of makes me wonder if sometime during that on and off 15yrs our paths have crossed.:confused: Ever go to any of the many meet and greets we used to have?

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Thank You CrazyB! Thats a great welcome cumming from someone like yourself who posts alot. Kiss

44 is alot of posts?

6c811684f1d50c4c00ba0ff6a69ca7d159cc9f17_xs.gif