Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HappyHarryHardon

Hello TOB

7 posts in this topic

Hello to everyone! Thought I would introduce myself. Hoping to find this place to be informative. I have been a long time hobbyist in the Bay Area, Ca, and moved back to Colorado about a year ago. I know, I know, damn Californians keep moving here, however, I was born and raised here. I look forward to chatting with you all.

Hello to everyone! Thought I would introduce myself. Hoping to find this place to be informative. I have been a long time hobbyist in the Bay Area, Ca, and moved back to Colorado about a year ago. I know, I know, damn Californians keep moving here, however, I was born and raised here. I look forward to chatting with you all.

Lol.

I just did a study in class proving that natives more than likely always return!

Welcome back!

Lol! As they say Californication babee! Anyhow, Happy Harry Hardon-love that handle. Enjoy Colorado-we love fornication!

Talk Hard!

YES! I was wondering if anyone would get the name or where it came from. In case anyone is wondering it is from the move Pump Up The Volume, with Christian Slater. Epic Movie. I am not quite that harsh, however I do not like sugar coating things. I am a call em like I see em kind of guy.