Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Oxymoron

Welcome - The Whisperer

8 posts in this topic

As many of you already know, I inherited TOB Discussions and TOB Reviews from T.O. a few years ago, after he decided to ride off into the sunset. Thanks to the help of the most generous volunteer moderators: Mace, Boink36 and Kaduk, we have been able to keep these sites going.

These days, I'm finding that I need some help with Administration as well, and have appointed another long time member of the community as Assistant Admin, using the handle TheWhisperer.

This is a group effort, and without their help there is absolutely no way I would be willing or able to keep these sites going. It's a lot of work, and time and energy becomes more valuable the older I get.

So when you see TheWhisperer floating around as Assistant Admin, please know this is as it should be.

Admin

Edited by The Oxymoron

Welcome Whisperer!

One again, thank you to the admins and mods for keeping this site running. I know it takes a lot of effort and energy and want you to know you are appreciated.

050920spider.gif

Welcome to the board, please kind to some of us nuts on here.

:rolleyes:

Thank you and welcome "The whisperer". I hope you will be whispering good sweet nothings lol

I really appreciate this board and community. And realize that it takes a ton of work to keep it going. So thank you, thank you, thank you to the folks who make this playground fun for the rest of us.