Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrvegas63

Another Spa-Related Bust

8 posts in this topic

When I seen a review for this AMP, I knew it was just a matter of time.

When I seen a review for this AMP, I knew it was just a matter of time.

I was thinking the same thing!

"police began investigating almost immediately"

that says it all IMO.

"police began investigating almost immediately"

that says it all IMO.

Excatly, this means the FBI and LE are watching very closely. They wasted no time at all "investigating immediately"..... BAM snagged that shit, BUSTED.

DAM...

That does it. I'm staying away from AMPs. Article says 35 police officers searched the place. What an utterly ridiculous waste of time and resources.

One commenter wrote that they should expose the Johns to "ridicule" so it would put a dent in demand. As if some guy who needs his crank yanked is worthy of ridicule. People are so god damned judgmental.

I went to an AMP for the first time probably five years ago in the depths of loneliness after my SO had deserted me physically for so long. I didn't even get any extras. I just wanted a woman's touch. I did eventually get extras, but good lord no one got hurt, not even remotely.

That AMP got closed down, by the way, and the masseuse's photo was on the front page of the local paper. She was a 50-something woman who employed NO ONE. Trafficking? Give me a break. She was married, very much in control, and just trying to make a living.

People. Don't post reviews of AMPs. Don't do it. But I am digressing.

And, here is another. Virtual Sherlock Holmes the Pueblo police are. Interesting to know if any truth to the alleged tactics (my guess - a lot of truth). Regardless, massage parlors risky and police can and do waste mega time on this shit.

http://www.krdo.com/news/4-pueblo-women-charged-with-workplace-prostitution/26917322

Thanks for the link, Mr. Owl. Here is an excerpt...

"(An undercover officer) told me he had $400 and (asked) if he could get any extras," one woman said. "I simply said no, and he touched me in places that should not have been touched at all."

The woman said moments later, as many as 10 officers "just broke the door open."

Another woman accused an officer of propositioning her, telling her sexual jokes and refused to allow her to cover her topless body.

The owner said she and the women plan to seek charges of harassment, intimidation and sexual misconduct against the sting officers.

If these accusations from the ladies are true, and who knows, it signals a change in tactics. Can officers touch ladies FIRST? That has always been a tried and true way for ladies to know you are NOT LE. I guess this unwritten "rule" is no longer true? I'm so confused, but it looks as if I will be avoiding AMPs perhaps forever.