Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Showboat

Dream date

6 posts in this topic

Showboat - quick reminder- your date is only as good as you are.

If you don''t match her in intensity and moves....... YMMV

Hope you find what your after.

I would be happy to provide you with some recommendations however I got an infraction last time I responded to such a request.

If you ask for a recommendation, and I give one, that shouldn't be shilling but I don't make the rules.

I would be happy to provide you with some recommendations however I got an infraction last time I responded to such a request.

If you ask for a recommendation, and I give one, that shouldn't be shilling but I don't make the rules.

That's what PMs are for.

+1 one of my last sessions was "average" but it was that rating as I did not bring my "A" game. Had a lot of unexpected stress the day before, horrible traffic and other things added up to me being distracted, tired and not as energetic as I usually am. Did not write a review as the sessions average rating was my doing not hers. I have reviewed her before and I would say she is great at what she does. Most of my appointments are great and I know I have some say in how great that is. Not always but most of the time.

Showboat - quick reminder- your date is only as good as you are.

If you don''t match her in intensity and moves....... YMMV

Hope you find what your after.

The link did not work for me, but I can imagine her intensity is probably in sync with her partner and Jez's comment makes total sense.

Intensity, moves, and that "chemistry/connection" all factor in. We can't quite explain it, but when it works, it works. As for the guy being "good," well, not to sound too much like 2Big, but we are paying the ladies, so why should we care about our prowess?

I care big time with my SO, but not so much with a provider. In many ways, I think the provider really just wants us to have a good time. That is, she does not want the pressure of acting the part of being fucked by the world's greatest lover. I know the very few women I've seen obviously enjoyed the fact that they gave me a lot of pleasure with my very vanilla needs. But I digress, eh?