Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HarleyQue

No cover?!?

8 posts in this topic

So, I was on eb a minute ago and saw a girl offer no cover (no mention of any protection) for 500, does that make you excited or disgusted?!

For me, eww. And if you know who I'm talking about and you've seen her, don't see me until you get checked :P

Lol, ya. I'm clearly not a regular to the boards!

Thanks for the link!

Lol, to assume everyone guzzles cum is funny, that's like saying every prostitute likes anal.

Funny and interesting.

Guess we're all a bunch of sick fucks to different degrees of grossness :)

So, I was on eb a minute ago and saw a girl offer no cover (no mention of any protection) for 500, does that make you excited or disgusted?!

For me, eww. And if you know who I'm talking about and you've seen her, don't see me until you get checked :P

Wow that is not so nice, we have all seen the ad and we all know exactly who that is and it is certainly not the first time it has been mentioned. I don't mean to be bitchy but it's just not cool, no one here is so pure and innocent that they get to call out others in such a way. I know I would not want my business thrown out on a discussion board unless I put it there myself and I respect others by not doing it to them.

Just about every guy you have seen has bare backed someone at some point, why is it so bothersome now? We could call out girls who have changed their names or used fake pics or self reviewed but we generally we refrain because it's just not cool.

I try to avoid that as much as I can. But being in this hobby it is impossible to know anything for sure. If I see any mentions during my research I'll avoid that person. Not good for anyone involved.

Wow that is not so nice, we have all seen the ad and we all know exactly who that is and it is certainly not the first time it has been mentioned. I don't mean to be bitchy but it's just not cool, no one here is so pure and innocent that they get to call out others in such a way. I know I would not want my business thrown out on a discussion board unless I put it there myself and I respect others by not doing it to them.

Just about every guy you have seen has bare backed someone at some point, why is it so bothersome now? We could call out girls who have changed their names or used fake pics or self reviewed but we generally we refrain because it's just not cool.

I def don't think it's rude to protect myself by all means possible ... Sorry girl. I'm not calling out anything she hasn't :)

I know of a few men here who enjoys sucking and licking ASS holes (tossing your salad) so there is no room for the holy than thou club.

IF the price is right I might offer BBFS and every lady here would too, after all we are already doing BBBJ , CIM NQNS NO difference.

Its all gross come to think about it.

I find it odd that you say "eww" yet help her advertise the service by posting about it here.