Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boricua7

Happy Dragon Massage in COS

15 posts in this topic

I don't have any specific information on this one, but considering the ad is under therapeutic massage and not adult service, makes me think that all you would be getting is a good massage. Also, the part of town would give me pause.

Happy Dragon is listed on www.rubmaps.com. It has three reviews that are greyed out unless you buy the service. Sometimes there are one or two free reviews, but not this time. The 3-star average typically means that extras are either non existent or only on a YMMV basis -- as in you better make it clear through your actions that you are not LE -- or they won't chance it.

Basically I am looking for an actual massage. It it comes with extras, then great. If it doesn't, then I won't get my feelings hurt either. That's why I asked the question, to see if anyone has visited.

Thank you.

For a quality massage (ABSOLUTELY NO EXTRAS) go to a Massage Envy storefront.

For a quality massage (ABSOLUTELY NO EXTRAS) go to a Massage Envy storefront.

Hmmm. Ok. Since you posted this on TOB and wanted to go to an AMP, I think we all assumed you wanted extras. I agree with Bit, just go to Massage Envy and get "every ting you want," and you won't feel obligated to give a $40 tip.

But I do want the extras! That's why I posted the 411 here. I want an actual therapeutic massage and am curious about the happy dragon. Just looking for any users with any insight into this. Good therapeutic services are hard to come by in COS as Fork and av8r know. A lady already offered her services through PM, I can always choose her instead ;-)

I've actually been looking for a good AMP here in the Springs too. In the past when I've gone to these places some older woman that I find unattractive presents herself as the provider and I end up leaving, which is difficult because it upsets them. They're usually very nice which makes it difficult for me to be mean about leaving and I always feel pretty awful about it afterwards.

Someone left a review describing the kind of girl I'm looking for about a month ago, so I'm going to try her out, but I'd be happy to take PM's for advice and offers.

So if you're an Asian provider in her 20's that works here in the springs feel free to PM me and we'll set something up :)

But I do want the extras! That's why I posted the 411 here. I want an actual therapeutic massage and am curious ...

Your odds of getting a good therapeutic massage at an AMP are quite low.

Your odds of getting a good HE from a licensed therapist are even lower.

(There are some ASPs with massage training, but they generally don't advertise as therapists because it opens a different can of legal worms.)

Your best information on the AMP scene is not this board, but SoWet.

Your best information on the AMP scene is not this board, but SoWet.

Could not disagree more. The reviews on that board are useless, and the mod shuts down ANY exchange of pertinent information.

Best info for the AMP scene is actually the u.s.a. Sex guide site.

Could not disagree more. The reviews on that board are useless, and the mod shuts down ANY exchange of pertinent information.

Yep

www.rubmaps.com is accurate according to my experiences going by three of their reviews at three different places. That is, they said it would be self service and they were right. The other two had extras and they were right.

Best info for the AMP scene is actually the u.s.a. Sex guide site.

I agree that THE mod of SoWet shuts down any explicit discussion, even in reviews. That has been a long standing disagreement between him & I. But the his advertisers are more likely to provide extra services than say those of WestWord.

As for USASG, that board was more dedicated to the street trade, but does carry good AMP information, especially for CoS.