Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bit Banger

Miller time makes pussy dangerous!

5 posts in this topic

The miller moths are driving my cat (11 months old) CRAZY!

She's bouncing off the walls, knocking stuff over, & landing on me w/claws.

Just a little something to brighten your day :D

The miller moths are driving my cat (11 months old) CRAZY!

She's bouncing off the walls, knocking stuff over, & landing on me w/claws.

Just a little something to brighten your day :D

My fur babies are going fucking wild! Trying to climb windows, shrieking battle cries, working their way into places I never knew they could reach. They ate so many moths yesterday they skipped dinner. Not just your average house moth either, my girls have caught some honkers.

LoL! Wild pussy and millers. Sounds like entertainment there, Bit. Luce, your killers sound like a lot of fun. Too bad there isn't a bounty on the little miller bastards. I opened a shed window yesterday that appeared normal, empty, and damn near got annihilated by them. There must have been 100 of them gathered in there. Lord knows what they were doing. Probably having miller moth orgies. Making more of themselves.... I will leave it at that.....

I heard if you use a Q-tip you can use it in replace of a male cats barbed penis. Making your cats pussy less dangerous. I think it has something to do with cat being in heat or something. PM luce kitten she is a cat pro.

I heard if you use a Q-tip you can use it in replace of a male cats barbed penis. Making your cats pussy less dangerous. I think it has something to do with cat being in heat or something. PM luce kitten she is a cat pro.

wtf?

This thread is apparently going nowhere.