Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Oxymoron

update

9 posts in this topic

yes this chat is pretty cool, we just need more people to use it @ all times lol

I realize I'm a very (if ever) rare poster in here, but really wanted to bump this up. Would like to see more of the old chatters around there!

well, participation has dropped off a lot, i think mainly due to not being able to send private messages :(

This is the free version, just to check it out. If it seems to do the trick I'll pay for it.

I've created a different room that has a few more options, so try this url:

http://www.chatzy.com/14101801529176

I'll check that out too, if/when I get some

time. Thanks!

First, I would like to say that I am glad there is chat room for the community. It is nice to be able to socialize with other members of the board. However, the current room does not allow private messages unless you pay for a premium membership or "whispering". I believe that if this option was available the room gratis for all users it would have more users. Speaking from personnel experience, I have scheduled a few sessions with ladies based on the private conversations that were started in chat.

First rule of pimping is get the cash upfront. So what is the benefit for the owner?

Wow! That's short term thinking. Last I new this board was not a direct financial win fall for the owner. Rather it helps drive traffic to the owners other ventures which are revenue generation. I don't see why the chat room could not be set up with banners or click through ads which could be revenue generating.