Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fake $20 Bills

9 posts in this topic

I buy fake orgasms with them.

I knew a now retired girl that actually marked the bills as the clients gave them to her. She'd fan them out, put them down on the counter and out came the counterfeit marker. Pretty good way to safeguard I'd say. She started this practice after receiving fake bills.

saw that on 20/20 last night and they guy is not even in jail

I knew a now retired girl that actually marked the bills as the clients gave them to her. She'd fan them out, put them down on the counter and out came the counterfeit marker. Pretty good way to safeguard I'd say. She started this practice after receiving fake bills.

A good start, but not really enough. If someone knows how to wash bills, they could turn a $5 bill into a $20, $50, or $100 bill. Then the bill would pass the counterfeit marker test since it is still currency paper.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/08/09/counterfeiters-washing-5-bills-reprinting-them-as-100s-in-louisiana/

How do I get ahold of some of those fake 20's, um ahem....for ah...ahem...research purposes only of course.

I buy fake orgasms with them.

that made me laugh out loud for real. Fake bills are a real problem though, it's just a shitty thing to do that to someone who can't really call you out on it in fear of bigger problems. Although I bet LE might be willing to overlook how the money was obtained in an effort to catch someone counterfeiting bills.

... Although I bet LE might be willing to overlook how the money was obtained in an effort to catch someone counterfeiting bills.

The only thing the Treasury Dept is going to ask about is who you got the bills from and are you paying taxes on your income. Remember, counterfeiting is a Federal crime.

A good start, but not really enough. If someone knows how to wash bills, they could turn a $5 bill into a $20, $50, or $100 bill. Then the bill would pass the counterfeit marker test since it is still currency paper.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/08/09/counterfeiters-washing-5-bills-reprinting-them-as-100s-in-louisiana/

When I worked in the accounting office at a Wal-Mart we took the pens away from the cashiers and instead trained them to LOOK at the bills instead, cut down on the number of counterfeits we had passed to us by quite a bit.