Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
legsarebest

How many times is the usual or what is satisfying?

7 posts in this topic

I recently did am MSOG and came twice in an hour and was totally satisfied and could have taken a nap it was sooo good. I need to take a first vacation and try this. mmm

If you do it right the first time, once is enough. I always kind of thought of MSOG as something for young men who came too quickly, needed to get the first shot "out of the way" so they could last longer. My wife used to give me a blow job in the shower in our younger days, then we'd go make love on the bed for a good long time. God damn, I miss those days.

If you do it right the first time, once is enough. I always kind of thought of MSOG as something for young men who came too quickly, needed to get the first shot "out of the way" so they could last longer. My wife used to give me a blow job in the shower in our younger days, then we'd go make love on the bed for a good long time. God damn, I miss those days.

I used to have that scenario too! I miss it too! It is kinda rare these days, but it does still exist. There are some that can do 3 in an hour. Crazy huh? I'm like you though, one really good one with lots of fun stuff leading up to it, can be very nice.

And for the op, congrats, sounds like you discovered some new "things", and had a great time!

For me it's never been about how man times can i get there in an hr. but how much pleasure can i (we) have getting there. it's all about the stopping and smelling the roses along the way. :D

For me it's never been about how man times can i get there in an hr. but how much pleasure can i (we) have getting there. it's all about the stopping and smelling the roses along the way. :D

Yea verily!

It's more about the journey than the destination. One good one after about a 45 minute trip is about perfect for me.