Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skimon

FBSM - real massage then....

9 posts in this topic

So I've posted a similar question before - thanks for the responses back then.

I need a real massage (from an attractive lady, preferably under about 40 with a good body) because my back is in knots - stress/gym, etc. But I also want a fun ending. Preferably utf but plain old HE could do.

looking for asap - realistically tomorrow/Friday.

Here's an issue tho - I've been around here for a several years - not super active - no reviews (my bad) - and admit it's pretty rare that I see providers. Once maybe twice a year. And some aren't around any longer, some it's been 2-3 years or more - they wouldn't know me - so assuming a reference ain't happening.

Clean, good looking, respectful, professional man. Feel free to PM me any recommendations. Ladies feel free to PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!

Your best bet is to checkout the reviews. Find a girl who meets your qualifications and give her a call, to see if she accepts your references.

yep - been going through them - looking at most reviews done in the last 30 days most only have 1 review - not much to go on....

Thanks for the reply - all other input welcomed

yep - been going through them - looking at most reviews done in the last 30 days most only have 1 review - not much to go on....

Thanks for the reply - all other input welcomed

One review a month is not bad considering how many there are like you (sorry) that don't contribute.

According to the reviews, Mayzee is the perfect girl for you. She's definitely on my list.

I would look up Caydence Lane....highly reviewed and gives an amazing pro massage

I've been around here for a several years - not super active - no reviews (my bad)

Lost me at this. If I were to help you, I think you would not return the favor.

I would look up Caydence Lane....highly reviewed and gives an amazing pro massage

Absolutely! Can't miss given your criteria.