Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flanker

Real French, what's it worth...?

10 posts in this topic

I saw another post about TF and what one would pay. Now, I thought, how about the other side of the coin? I love, love, love UTF and was wondering what we all thought of this....and does it change if CIM versus no?

For me - I get great utf in the 150/Hhr range. Cim is an added bonus but would never expect it or pay extra for it, errrr..... or pay for the time for it. Saw a lady yesterday that put true slow passion in what she calls a "body bath". Amazing licking all over skills including epic utf/slow cock worship.

Sigh....

Look up the cost for Valtrex and find out whether your insurance covers it or not, then you'll know how much you could possibly be spending over the next couple of years until you get the outbreaks under control.

Chances are a lot lower with the anti-virals out there, but not worth it IMO. I don't even like it anymore, too one sided and not physically active enough. I just like a hard, vigorous, but protected fuck.

I guess if you love it though, 150 sounds like a reasonable price.

im curious how you communicate this and what the after-effect is.

im wondering if it would be a mood killer since this is probably my favorite thing, watching him melt.

not raising the other issues since those are already known, just wondering about how you avoid it.

How are you defining "real French"? UTF-NQNS?

In my younger days I considered French to be but a prelude to the main event. Since, oh about 30, I've tended to be one-shot guy. Add to that the hobby mode of those days, one shot & leave! So a common practice was French for a quick easy session, rush him out the door, and on to the next customer with less cleanup required. I often felt cheated standing outside the door 10 min after I arrived. Therefore I was not a fan.

Enter the new GFE mantra of a "full hour" with the languid, teasing French lesson. There's also the absence of the need for "blue steel." Now I can enjoy the myriad sensations imparted by the talented felatio artist.

im curious how you communicate this and what the after-effect is.

im wondering if it would be a mood killer since this is probably my favorite thing, watching him melt.

not raising the other issues since those are already known, just wondering about how you avoid it.

Well then you're different than most women I see. I usually just don't bring it up and don't push the issue, and so it just doesn't happen. Since I try and sift through mostly the newer, younger talent, it's not normally an issue for me. However, if a provider is particularly aggressive about it, I won't really have the strength to resist and will usually just let it happen. More of a guideline than a rule I guess.

I was just assuming that you were asking me...........ignore me if you weren't.

Like Lola, I love watching the melting, and quivering effect as well. There are some gents that prefer CBJ though, and I get that. :P

CBJ or UTF either way is a big part of the experience for me. But it is a part not the whole experience. If it is done with energy, skill and eye contact that is what I am looking for. I prefer UTF but if it is done well cover is good. Cover only is not a deal breaker, attitude and skill level either way covered or not is. As previously stated a big turn on for me is the attitude of her being excited to watch me finish that is a great turn on.

If you're Scarlett Johansson, a TF is just fine, thank you very much.

If not... not so much.