Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crazy Horse

Maybe Denver's reputation is improving...

12 posts in this topic

Damn but there's been some hot traveling providers visiting us lately. I hope it keeps up through the summer. We may all go broke but at least we'll have big smiles on our faces.:D

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Damn but there's been some hot traveling providers visiting us lately. I hope it keeps up through the summer. We may all go broke but at least we'll have big smiles on our faces.:D

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

It's not that Denver has such a great reputation, as much as it is the "substance which must not be named here."

Gotta have SOMETHING to spend all that cash on.

It's not that Denver has such a great reputation, as much as it is the "substance which must not be named here."

That's an interesting observation and I believe you're correct. Travel to Colorado has greatly increased since the passage of "substance which must not be named here."

Edited by Mace

"Snip subject" might be a part of it. Also, maybe, purely location. Might be a good mid-way place to stop between other destinations when touring.

Lived in a city that was generally not a primary destination for bands, but was between others, so, made for a nice spot for the tour bus to stop for a night and do a show. Got some good indie bands to stop in before heading down the road for "more important" locales.

Hey im Just Here to have fun..[snip - location-specific]...... this is my first visit to Denver and Im having a BLAST... lol...COLORADO is a Beautiful Place

Edited by Mace

I don't know if has as much to do with our recreations here as it does, that Denver really is a hobby town. I hear lots of nice comments about our town on other boards and when I tour.

You guys have a good rep as being generous, discreet, real gentlemen. What can we say?

And I agree, we have seen some real hotties lately!

You guys have a good rep as being generous, discreet, real gentlemen.

Really!!! Over the years reading some of the posts from the ladies I've gotten the impression that you all consider us to be cheap, loud mouth, inconsiderate louts, especially us hobbyists.;)

I'm glad there's a different opinion floating around out there.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Denver was always one of my favorite cities to work in..... and it's a city I always recommend to providers looking for places to tour.

Really!!! Over the years reading some of the posts from the ladies I've gotten the impression that you all consider us to be cheap, loud mouth, inconsiderate louts

Nah, those are just the man-hating hookers. There are many personable ones here, they just don't post as often.

Nah, those are just the hobbyist-hating hookers. There are many personable ones here, they just don't post as often.

Always love to be truthful, especially with you and a few others. Makes my day. ;)

Gotta have SOMETHING to spend all that cash on.

Yep. Young people have been flocking here in droves in the last few months to visit/vacation/relocate permanently. The fact that the influx of travelling providers recently are almost all in their 20's and from Texas, a state that is, shall we say, significantly more puritanical and less enlightened when it comes to laws regarding the substance that's now legal but can't be spoken about here, well that's probably not sheer coincidence.

I had a provider who canceled a meet with me because I didn't happen to have any with me last night. The conversation leading up to that was a little sketchy to begin with, so I likely would not have gone through with it anyway, but that was an eye opener. There are some providers that are advertising the use of it in place of the donation, or at least part of the donation. I think that it's attracting a lot of new providers, especially the younger ones.