Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Mr.Bubble

If I ran P411

11 posts in this topic

Although it is fun to visit TOB and eccie to shoot the shit, and they each have their own advertising venues (EB and eccie showcases), by far, the most useful resource I've found is P411. Between my two hobby cities I always have over 300 ladies to choose from.

The downside? It is not real time. It would be a great benefit if there were a chat area available where clients or ladies who are actively seeking an engagement AT THAT MOMENT could hang out.

Even better, though, would be a move to emulate dating apps like Tinder. See the Time article here:

http://newsfeed.time.com/2014/02/06/tinder-meet-the-guys-who-turned-dating-into-an-addiction/

In real time, providers and gents could select each other and.....based on their profiles.....decide if they were a good match.

It might quickly solve some of the problems expressed in other threads here. Thoughts? Is this just a pipe dream?

I know it's not real time, but there is an advertising board on p411. I would guess that any lady that posted that day would/should be available.

There's also the tactic of a) send the P411 request, and B) immediately follow that up with a phone call referencing the request to close the deal. Not any less real time than a phone call, but your creds are readily available to her.

I agree the P411 ad board is a good place to start.While it is not chat since you cannot chat via the ad board.But,if you see a provider post an ad on the P411 ad board she might just be online and you could send her a message via P411 inbox.

You can see who is online, and when the providers last logged in (most recent are at the top of the pile!), if they aren't online.... not a perfect solution, I know, but still closer to "real time" than a lot of places. And there is the Ad Boards, which Destiny mentioned. They are pretty close to "real time" too. The ladies can post as frequently as they wish in their Home City for free. :)

You can see who is online, and when the providers last logged in (most recent are at the top of the pile!), if they aren't online.... not a perfect solution, I know, but still closer to "real time" than a lot of places. And there is the Ad Boards, which Destiny mentioned. They are pretty close to "real time" too. The ladies can post as frequently as they wish in their Home City for free. :)

I know what you're saying. LOL.....Is it too creepy to hang around the ad boards until the lady you're waiting for pops on!? Makes me feel like a stalker.

In one of your notices a while back, you indicated you were looking into a chat feature. Has that died? Or are the geeks in the lab still working on it?

There's also the tactic of a) send the P411 request, and B) immediately follow that up with a phone call referencing the request to close the deal. Not any less real time than a phone call, but your creds are readily available to her.

Nothing more simple than this. And it works for non P411 ladies.

Well most ladies do try to put a schedule on their P411 profiles also (days and hours they can be booked).

There's also the tactic of a) send the P411 request, and B) immediately follow that up with a phone call referencing the request to close the deal.

Except, this doesn't work in Denver. Because P411 thinks it's on East Coast time as far as I can tell. So if you try to request an appointment 1 hr in the future, it thinks it's in the past (since it is, on the East Coast) and doesn't work.

You have to post a prescreen request instead of a firm appointment.

Does it matter what time zone P411/Date-Check is set to?

If I'm calling/emailing/pm-ing a lady in Denver, 7pm is 7pm.

It's would not be uncommon for me to prebook before a trip. When I'm in the Central time zone, I don't mean 6pm Denver time. I am scheduling for 7pm Denver time.

Perhaps you're right ... my profile was set to East Coast (not sure how that happened). Computers are always right! I'm the one who was wrong.