Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Smokingsexlover

Open Minded????

12 posts in this topic

So curious minds want to know (atlest mine does). So some providers post with their ad that they are open minded, anyone else besides me curious as to what they are implying or mean, by that comment. Here are a few ads that reference being open minded.

[snip}

[snip}

Edited by boink36
Shilling removed.

the knee-jerk answer would be, of course, open-legged, open-mouthed and possibly even open to the Grecian adventure.

So curious minds want to know (atlest mine does). So some providers post with their ad that they are open minded, anyone else besides me curious as to what they are implying or mean, by that comment. Here are a few ads that reference being open minded.

[snip}

[snip}

My mind is very open.

I recall an old gf asking what my fantasy was, she said she wouldn't get angry and was open minded. I told her my fantasy and she wouldn't talk to me for a week.

I suggesting asking these women what they want to hear because I doubt they're as open as some.

Edited by boink36
Quote edited.

An open minded hooker is the same as a politician shouting, "I'm for prosperity and transition". It creates a blank canvas for people to paint in a portrait of whatever they fantasize.

The intent of course, is to get their ballot box stuffed.

My idea of open minded is me fucking your beautiful little pink flower asshole with my big black strap on while you hang suspended from the ceiling in the sex swing. :)

My idea of open minded is me fucking your beautiful little pink flower asshole with my big black strap on while you hang suspended from the ceiling in the sex swing. :)

The intent of course, is to get their ballot box stuffed.

Awesome!!! ^^^^^^^^^^:D

I suspect open minded means:

"I do things I never thought I'd do before I started doing this." ;)

You asked, and this is the answer in the inimitable style of the one and only Destiny. The board would not be the same without this woman.

Now about the fucked up psychologist who keeps posting know-it-all psycho-babble, well, there's a place for him too.

I always notice BOINK sniping with condom look a likes [snip} Cheers to that!!!

[snip}[snip}[snip}[snip}[snip}[snip}[snip}[snip}[snip}[snip}[snip}[snip}

Now about the fucked up psychologist who keeps posting know-it-all psycho-babble, well, there's a place for him too.

Pit, is the "place" you're referring to, Destiny's swing? LOL.

Anywho...."open minded" is just another one of those nebulous terms that has no definition. It's meant to get the guy to pick up the phone and make that appointment, hoping to get what HE thinks falls into that category.

I think it's epic Nikki's was completely snipped. Talk about open minded I wonder what nasty/sexy stuff was posted.

At minimum hearing your fantasies and not freaking the f**k out lol.