Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rickyrio

is it possible?

16 posts in this topic

is it possible to review women I have met on craigs list? not sure if its even allowed. their ads get flagged quickly so theres no link to click to. I have met some amazing young ladies recently and want to help their cause. any advice?

You should encourage them to post on BP, P411 and EB so that there will be a link.

There are lots of reviews up with no ad link in them.

is it possible to review women I have met on craigs list? not sure if its even allowed. their ads get flagged quickly so theres no link to click to. I have met some amazing young ladies recently and want to help their cause. any advice?

Another white knight?

If you want to help their cause, let them stay private. If they wanted reviews, they'd advertise on boards like this and then ask for reviews.

They've likely chosen CL because it's ostensibly under the radar, and they can pick & choose when they post.

Another white knight?

If you want to help their cause, let them stay private. If they wanted reviews, they'd advertise on boards like this and then ask for reviews.

They've likely chosen CL because it's ostensibly under the radar, and they can pick & choose when they post.

They could advertise on "boards like this"(Sowet?), but despite rampant misuse, TOB is not an ad board.

While I could be wrong, I suspect they post on CL because it's free...

Edited by MrReindeer
Science!

I was wondering how you find girls on craigslist that are working? Is there some secret advertising venue available that I'm not aware of? How do you know they are working girls? Do you actually pay them? I'm not criticizing you at all, I am interested in finding out how there are girls advertising on craigslist and I am not aware of this. Thank you.

well detiny yes there are legit girls advertising on cl but you have to be somewhat savvy to get them to respond. basically a decent offer with your phone number does the trick. and no dick pics!

Write a review. Can't be any more worthless than those written by husbands, boyfriends and pimps.

Write a review. Can't be any more worthless than those written by husbands, boyfriends and pimps.

Actually, I think it could.

A review with no link or phone number (no way for the reader to contact her), would be pointless.

At least the pimp-authored reviews are fairly easy to pick out, letting us know who to avoid.

Actually.. since I got in the treadmill of Review approvals, that's one of the first things we look for and try to confirm.. contact info.

If a review for a new Provider profile is submitted with nothing more than an e-mail or phone # it gets held until we can go through some (limited, admittedly), sort of confirmation.

You guys would be surprised to see how many times I've kicked back a review because of discrepancies in phone # searches vs provider names. We've also received the occasional wrong (civilian's) numbers, e-mails that have business ISPs, Facebook links... etc.

they also use $ instead of s and use the term generous in their ad often

I'm wondering exactly which ads you are talking about. I first went to the Denver Craigslist "all personals" page (http://denver.craigslist.org/ppp/) and did a search on the word "$eeking". I'm guessing that's what you meant by "they also use $ instead of s". This search only turned up three ads, and all three were from men seeking (or $eeking) women.

"generous" in "all personals" turned up more results, but again mostly ads by men. "generous" in the more specific "women seeking men" section (http://denver.craigslist.org/w4m/) got only two results, and both are the very sincere, "seeking best friend / life partner" type of ad.

"w4m generous" in "casual encounters" (http://denver.craigslist.org/cas/) got four results. Of those four, two want your photo, the other two don't seem to have specific requirements beyond "generous". Are you talking about two, and only two, ads? Or do I need to modify my search in some way?

Actually.. since I got in the treadmill of Review approvals, that's one of the first things we look for and try to confirm.. contact info.

If a review for a new Provider profile is submitted with nothing more than an e-mail or phone # it gets held until we can go through some (limited, admittedly), sort of confirmation.

You guys would be surprised to see how many times I've kicked back a review because of discrepancies in phone # searches vs provider names. We've also received the occasional wrong (civilian's) numbers, e-mails that have business ISPs, Facebook links... etc.

Actually, I think it could.

A review with no link or phone number (no way for the reader to contact her), would be pointless.

*At least the pimp-authored reviews are fairly easy to pick out, letting us know who to avoid.

The OP never said anything about no contact info, just no ad link.

I'm wondering exactly which ads you are talking about. I first went to the Denver Craigslist "all personals" page...Or do I need to modify my search in some way?

I've played this game on CL a bit, and as the OP states, the ads get flagged quickly. To modify your search, you just have to search much more frequently.

*As a final aside: How can you tell the difference between a "pimp authored" review as opposed to one written by: a White Knight, a guy in the throes of the "Afterglow", or just a non creative dude that is merely emulating the many other reviews written by the previously mentioned? :rolleyes:

There are lots of reviews up with no ad link in them.

Those may have gone through other means of verification or prior-to my now-practiced guidelines for contact info. <shrug>

Here's a winning CL ad, can't resist quoting the whole thing (hope that's OK):

NSA sex with girl, are you f-ing stupid gullible naive? ~~ - w4m - 21 (your email account)

Hi guys, I am a super hot woman from nearby you who amazingly despite my good looks couldn't just walk out into public to get sex from random guys and decided to put an ad on here. If you are really stupid and you like to get junk email from shitty fake dating websites and other kinds of such spam, reply to this ad!

http://denver.craigslist.org/cas/4287934698.html

Perfect! That's how it works on there, and...the post has been flagged.