Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Denverguy11

411 SOPHIA on BP

17 posts in this topic

Looking for info as well. Tineye is clean and phone number search didn't reveal any reviews.

I texted her yesterday, she said she is new and did-int have any reviews.. scared me off and decided not to go..

I texted her yesterday, she said she is new and did-int have any reviews.. scared me off and decided not to go..

It's hard to believe she would only charge $140 for an hour nude, with a body like that. Something smells fishy (so to speak).

It's hard to believe she would only charge $140 for an hour nude, with a body like that. Something smells fishy (so to speak).

I don't think her rates in correlation with her body type are a good indicator of whether or not she's a real/legit provider.

I was once a semi-regular client of a FBSM provider who had a beautiful face and a very similar body to that of the one in question. And she only charged $120 for an hour. The quality of her rubs left much to be desired, she wouldn't shut her trap the whole time and she had the intellect of a retarded chimpanzee.

So... $140 doesn't prove or disprove anything IMHO.

As far as the lack of reveiws go... the girl I saw didn't have any reviews at the time either. Every provider, whether she be FBSM or full service has to start somehere. Even the now well-established, reputable providers had zero reviews at one point.

My vote... she's legit.

She's got a private office in the DTC, which leads me to believe it's the same office where Alyxa currently works as I've seen other girls in the past from that office. Search for Alyxa's ad and compare the similarity in wording and style -- same person behind the ads... or just a copycat. That would be my best guess.

The fact that she's a newbie without reviews makes me hesitant. That fact that she is "TGTBT" in her ads scares me off even more.

Assuming her pics are in fact real, I would deduce that she is either currently or was recently employed as a stripper or go-go dancer (my vote is stripper).

In the first pic, she is dressed in stripper attire. There are lockers clearly visible in the background, which makes me think that the pic was taken in the dressing room of a strip club. And she's wearing the standard stripper stilettos.

I don't think LE would go to such lengths to include these types of details in their postings. Of course, I could be totally wrong, but...

"ianmt" was a brave sole to step up and take one for the team. Thanks for the review. That looked TGTBT.

And it's now "SOFIA" , not "SOPHIA"

WOW that's really going throw off our searches.

The photo appears to be local. There is a Bronco cup on the table. It looks like a plastic cup that would come from a fast food joint, which would lead me to believe she is indeed local. It doesn't mean the photos are not stolen but there is a chance the gal in the photo will be the same person you would see.

It looks like it might have been taken from a dressing room. There are banquet chairs which are more commercial. Lockers in the back and possible make up tables.... possibly someone who works at a local strip club????

And it's now "SOFIA" , not "SOPHIA"

WOW that's really going throw off our searches.

Fixed. icon14.gif