Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ColetteReynolds

Have you googled your own phone # lately?

23 posts in this topic

If you've been a bad boy, it's now public information.:eek: It looks like a retired girl has pulled large amount of information from private black lists and made them all public. Most public blacklists will charge you a fee to remove your information, this girl wont remove it without a court order or unless an arbitrator demands the removal for you.

Quite a few bad boys from TOB with their handles are listed. Unfortunately, so is all the provider information for who posted them on a private list initially, careful ladies.

fuck the bad boys, i say.

that's one of the reasons i've been a good boy all these years.

Uh-oh, I googled my own phone #, looks like big trouble:

"Match found! xxx-xxx-xxxx. Full Name. See Available Results. Gender and Age. See Available Results. Current Address. See Available Results."

and several other hits of this type also.

It would pull up an actual listing if you were on it. If your phone displays with X's instead of correctly, there wasn't a match on google.

When I google my numbers, all I get listed are reverse lookup web sites like spokeo. Pages and pages of them.

Is there a website in particular I should be looking for? A certain way I should enter them? A keyword to add to the number search?

I'm getting nothing, here.

Edited by hgritstoo
speeli g

Just one more reason to use a burner phone. Can you post a link to the site?

If you find the list on your own or another person provides it to you, so be it. But since it contains the providers who didn't hide their names on their postings, I won't be posting the name. But if it's any consolation I didn't see your handle on it MJ.

Let me be the first to thank you Colette for putting providers in very real danger .... You are no better than the female who steals the reports ... Please pat yourself on the back girl you earned it

Any halfwit knows to google their info from time to time..... and any provider who is shocked when some frivolous BS alert she posted makes it to a blackmail site needs to give her head a shake.

As far as I'm concerned, clients need to protect their real life information VERY carefully, because 98% of providers will blast whatever information you give them all over the internet, for the most trivial of reasons.

This is exactly why P411 came into existence, to give the client a way to protect their real life info from this very common problem. Use a hobby phone, use a hobby email, protect your real life info carefully!

Truly bad clients are few and far between..... but ridiculously minor alerts posted by often addled and confused providers are common place. Sad to say.

This post is pure BULLSHIT!!!! Thanks for putting girls in danger by even mentioning it. Bra-fucking-vo!

This is why I do not depend on black list sites. Like Gina mentioned, some girls will put you on there for the stupidest reasons.

Let me be the first to thank you Colette for putting providers in very real danger .... You are no better than the female who steals the reports ... Please pat yourself on the back girl you earned it

:rolleyes: I suggested these men google their numbers. I'm a real bitch for that, really? I'm not responsible for women posting their names on their black-listings. Who does that?!:eek:

:rolleyes: I suggested these men google their numbers. I'm a real bitch for that, really? I'm not responsible for women posting their names on their black-listings. Who does that?!:eek:

Colette, you are so missing the great big freakin point here. Those reports are supposed to be kept within the community of providers as a means to keep them and others safe. I am not talking about the bs reports about a guy having bad breath or body odor, I am talking about the guys who are a real threat to their safety. You just called attention to that. You may not be responsible for what name a girl uses in their reports, however, if there are any threats made to any provider because you feel it necessary to warn the guys, well you are responsible for that. As someone who has been in this business for 14 years, take my advice and don't cause unnecessary stress and drama. It isn't your job to warn the guys on something, you just end up looking like a gossip. AND please do not come back with a comment like those girls should have protected their name so they deserve it, or say they didn't screen in the first place, I have been around long enough to tell you that is BS. Like Gina said most guys are fine, however there are a few that aren't. That is the point.

Actually....

I have zero sympathy for any provider who has to deal with a little stress because she posted a clients real life information somewhere, and that info made it onto a blacklist site along with her name.

It's not her real name that is getting out there, but quite often it IS his!

I also think clients have a right to know what numb skulls a good percentage of providers are when it comes to posting alerts, and that the clients should expect that every bit of information they have given out to a provider to end up posted on the internet for every and any little reason.

So while you are all quaking in your boots, I'm glad this is getting out there so that:

#1 some providers might actually start posting alerts with a little bit of integrity and a lot of careful consideration, not just because she got a bad review or the client didn't confirm his appointment or because she's mad he didn't really want to marry her.

#2 some clients might actually realize that giving out real life info to a provider is a REALLY bad idea.... and having a hobby phone and hobby email is a really good idea.

Use your brains people.... and if you fail to think before you act, rest assured that eventually you will have to face the consequences.

Personally, I know the only alerts I've ever posted were legitimate and serious alerts, and I couldn't care less if those clients find out I posted something about them.

I suggested these men google their numbers. I'm a real bitch for that, really? I'm not responsible for women posting their names on their black-listings.

No shit!

Seems there are some folks that have zero reading comprehension. What is so diffuclt to comprehend about:

It looks like a retired girl has pulled large amount of information from private black lists and made them all public.

Blame the retired hooker!

As Oxy said:

Any halfwit knows to google their info from time to time..... and any provider who is shocked when some frivolous BS alert she posted makes it to a blackmail site needs to give her head a shake.

Incorrect. One more reason to behave as a gentleman.;)

I agree we should all behave as gentlemen but we can't control crazy so if some dumb ass decides to go crazy it's better she doesn't have my real number.

If you find the list on your own or another person provides it to you, so be it. But since it contains the providers who didn't hide their names on their postings, I won't be posting the name. But if it's any consolation I didn't see your handle on it MJ.

Sweet, thanks! I wasn't really concerned though, just being nosy.

#2 some clients might actually realize that giving out real life info to a provider is a REALLY bad idea.... and having a hobby phone and hobby email is a really good idea.

+1

If you've been a bad boy, it's now public information.:eek: It looks like a retired girl has pulled large amount of information from private black lists and made them all public. Most public blacklists will charge you a fee to remove your information, this girl wont remove it without a court order or unless an arbitrator demands the removal for you.

Quite a few bad boys from TOB with their handles are listed. Unfortunately, so is all the provider information for who posted them on a private list initially, careful ladies.

So, to translate: "I found a site where many of you guys are black-listed, but I won't tell you where it is".

To further translate: "I'm an attention whore".

So, to translate: "I found a site where many of you guys are black-listed, but I won't tell you where it is".

To further translate: "I'm an attention whore".

Incorrect translation, give it another whirl. This time, without being pissed you can't read the indiscretions of your counterpart chums.:P

Incorrect translation, give it another whirl.

Nah, I think I have it spot on. You just proved it. :cool:

Thanks Colette for bringing more attention to a problem that some people might not be aware of. If it was up to me you have earned your spot in heaven.