Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meganrae28

If you were a whore...

39 posts in this topic

I see what you did there. :P

what did I do?:confused:

I would be an out-of-work whore. This is, of course, presuming I was a woman who had to have sex with a bunch of disgusting, fat, anonymous men. I suppose I am too heterosexual to even contemplate this question.

I dislike the gym locker room because I really don't want to see naked men. I am baffled as to how the hookers can do it. I, of course, am NOT one of the disgusting men. I am probably the only one. Yeah, right.

I would be an out-of-work whore. This is, of course, presuming I was a woman who had to have sex with a bunch of disgusting, fat, anonymous men. I suppose I am too heterosexual to even contemplate this question.

I dislike the gym locker room because I really don't want to see naked men. I am baffled as to how the hookers can do it. I, of course, am NOT one of the disgusting men. I am probably the only one. Yeah, right.

I suspect there is something secretly wonderful about many women in this field, the exact opposite of what's commonly thought.

I suspect there is something secretly wonderful about many women in this field, the exact opposite of what's commonly thought.

"Secretly wonderful" is not a term I object to. The motivations/reasons behind why these women do what they do are complex and utterly simple at the same time. It's a paradox. The simple part of the equation is man wants sex and is willing to pay for it. She is willing to provide it. The complex part of the equation -- why she does it (beyond the money) and how can she do it? That's the complex part.

These women are fulfilling a need. They are all different kinds of whores for different reasons. We are all different customers for different reasons, but I'm careening off topic.

Quoted from pitbull-

"Secretly wonderful" is not a term I object to. The motivations/reasons behind why these women do what they do are complex and utterly simple at the same time. It's a paradox. The simple part of the equation is man wants sex and is willing to pay for it. She is willing to provide it. The complex part of the equation -- why she does it (beyond the money) and how can she do it? That's the complex part.

These women are fulfilling a need. They are all different kinds of whores for different reasons. We are all different customers for different reasons, but I'm careening off topic.

Pitbull my gawd friend, there you go analyzing again. It is simply put a question on what kind of whore you'd be. You would probably be a Kinsey and Johnson kind.:o

Quoted from pitbull-

Pitbull my gawd friend, there you go analyzing again. It is simply put a question on what kind of whore you'd be. You would probably be a Kinsey and Johnson kind.:o

True enough, Jez. Ultimately, I would be an overly-analytical whore.

I dub you: Well-versed Wild West Saloon Whore

I like your thinking, and personally, I think you would look great in a corset and high heel boots. ;D