Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
legsarebest

Amy Taylor

13 posts in this topic

Anyone know how to date Amy Taylor? I want her as a friend someday and p411 is not my way of meeting. :cool:

I am not sure I follow you. You want to DATE her and have her as a FRIEND someday.

We cannot even find out her rate on P411 and have to go to her website where you pay to be a member.

It looks to me like she dates jet-setters. 'Friends with benefits' is not gonna happen.

IMO.

Says she is Newbie Friendly, so if you are willing to pay her $4K rate then I'm sure she would love to have you as a "friend", just fill out her contact form and ask her yourself.

Can you send me a link to her web site?

Amytaylor.com

I am not sure I follow you. You want to DATE her and have her as a FRIEND someday.

We cannot even find out her rate on P411 and have to go to her website where you pay to be a member.

It looks to me like she dates jet-setters. 'Friends with benefits' is not gonna happen.

IMO.

You are correct

I'm curious how she gets to the point that she can ask for those rates. I'm not questioning the rates themselves but how do you get there. It's not like a job working for a corporation where you get promoted. Or being a college athlete and you get drafted to the pros.

She's clearly a beautiful woman with a great body. But there are many gals like that with lower rates. Again, want to emphasize that I've got no problem with the rate. Just really curious about the process to get there.

I assume you get there by starting with a high dollar agency so maybe I answered my own question. Although then I wonder how do you get to the agency. Do all those agencies get together and hold a draft. Get's me thinking of a combine like the NFL has.

Says she is Newbie Friendly, so if you are willing to pay her $4K rate then I'm sure she would love to have you as a "friend", just fill out her contact form and ask her yourself.

To be fair, $4k is for 12 hours. That's only $333 an hour. :D

To be fair, $4k is for 12 hours. That's only $333 an hour. :D

my response was to the OP and his desire to "date" her and become her friend. That takes at least 12 hours, right?:confused:

This thread is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

And to the man who wants to bother me to a public meet, you're wasting your time. It will never happen.

xoxo,

Amy Taylor

www.AmyTaylor.com