Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zombiehottubrevival

Starting over from scratch.

8 posts in this topic

I was a long time member here for quite sometime, some personal issues forced me to delete everything on here and all my reviews (used to review as cheesefryduce) about a year ago. Anyways those issues have since been resolved. That being said, I'm starting over here. I did keep my HX profile active in SoCal under zombiehottub, but that doesn't do much here in Denver. Anyways, wanted to say hi, looking forward to getting back into it here. :cool:

So I posted 2 reviews a few days ago (Wednesday), [snip} . These are my first reviews since I've been back, I had to use a new email address since I couldn't re register with my old one. (I sent the admins a few pm's about this and got no reply). Anyways, I've seen a handful of other reviews posted both on Thursday and Friday, is there a longer waiting period for first time reviewers? I also mentioned another advertising site in both reviews (humaniplex), would that gave some faction to then not being posted? :confused:

Edited by boink36
Shilling removed.

So I posted 2 reviews a few days ago (Wednesday), [snip} . These are my first reviews since I've been back, I had to use a new email address since I couldn't re register with my old one. (I sent the admins a few pm's about this and got no reply). Anyways, I've seen a handful of other reviews posted both on Thursday and Friday,#1 is there a longer waiting period for first time reviewers? I also mentioned another advertising site in both reviews (humaniplex),#2 would that gave some faction to then not being posted? :confused:

#1: yes, it takes much more time to check and approve or deny these reviews.

#2: No.