Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2Big

Indian Sex Tourists in Uzbekistan

14 posts in this topic

Ignore the village idiot:rolleyes: and read the story.

It was a very good read, but one needs to sit down with the morning coffee and give it the time it deserves.

While there are some funny spots, I actually found the entire picture he painted to be rather sad......especially the men themselves and their behavior......which the author frequently describes in self-depricating terms.

Makes me want to examine my own behavior and image, and explains why so many of the ladies here exhibit signs of frustration with men (at best) or outright hatred of men in general.

as a world traveler who was in Russia and other Eastern European countries in the early 90's, this a great read and I enjoyed it. Just being an American, young and having dollars back then was enough to get beautiful girls free by the way.

I just can't believe the author did not partake in the fun and I think he just left his part out. lol

T f'n LDR (yawn)

If you bothered to read anything on this board other than your own over-blown posts, you might learn something.

Give the article a try -- just 5 minutes of your time, for gawd's sake. That should delay your post-count-accumulation TOO much....

I've never been to Eastern Europe but have been to India several times. I thought it was funny, but I think the author is not telling the truth about having no boomboom.

I've been on that route myself, but as part of a longhauler with Aeroflot from Moscow to Delhi. Moscow - Tashkent - Delhi. On an old Il62. Lol. The leg from Tashkent to Delhi took about 5 hours. We were served chicken for all meals.

I might check out Samarkand. Ya know, history and all.:cool:

au contrare, mon frere, despite the dismissive passive-aggressive front,i read everything in this place. i jest plum fergot to cue up the <sardonic> font.

despite zero interest in the topic i did read it. i jest don't get what's to be gleaned from an epic poem length depressing narrative about waves of horny raghead foreigners rolling up on a bunch of oppressed cum buckets in the former Soviet republic sandwiched between the Tajiks and Turkmenistan on the southern frontier.

i much prefer the skanks of the former Soviet republic of Estonia or even Moldivia, myself.

i jest don't get what's to be gleaned from an epic poem length depressing narrative......

So, you're saying the OP shouldn't have posted an item with very little value? Why, then, did you post a response with even less value?

Obviously, several people found humor & entertainment value in the article. Who are you to say otherwise?

So, you're saying the OP shouldn't have posted an item with very little value?

no, he didn't say that. you said it for him . . . . presumably so you could then take another feeble shot.

Obviously, several people found humor & entertainment value in the article. Who are you to say otherwise?

He is a member of this board. people on discussion boards do tend to express an opinion now and again.

geese, can you two get over each other, the constant cyber assaults are not only predictable, they are getting old.

So, you're saying the OP shouldn't have posted an item with very little value? Why, then, did you post a response with even less value?

I don't think 2Big needs a white knight.

agreed, whatda, except doesn't this board need a little bit of acrimony to keep it interesting? i'm tryin to do my part but my biggest failure seems to be that i've let it get too mundane.

after all, sex tours of the world is certainly within the parameters of relevant discussion topics here. who can question the journalistic integrity of such a cosmopolitan raconteur as the esteemed Srinath Perur. and i sure do admire good writin'

yes, the OP done us all a favor by scraping an esoteric puff piece off of the cyber highway and slinging it up here. at the very least, now i, and all of you, have been introduced to the wonderful world of openthemgaazine.com. and tho it generally keeps with his usual misogynist theme, don't get me wrong. i got nothin against a little misogyny once in a while. hell, i post crap here all the time just for my own amusement too because lord knows the place gets a mite thin with content.