Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hunger

How to give a heads up on a DNR provider

9 posts in this topic

Have had a no show and several last minute cancellations from an established provider on EB and p411, who i had seen before. Her emails are ranting and incoherent, so she's not worth the effort at this time. Would love to give a heads up so others don't have to deal with the disappointment. She does have reviews on TER so I'm not sure why she is Do Not Review here, since I'm pretty sure I gave her a good review on TOB last year.

Review her on TOB and put a note for the admins to review her DNR status. You can also post the same review on eccie and TER.

Have had a no show and several last minute cancellations from an established provider on EB and p411, who i had seen before. Her emails are ranting and incoherent, so she's not worth the effort at this time. Would love to give a heads up so others don't have to deal with the disappointment. She does have reviews on TER so I'm not sure why she is Do Not Review here, since I'm pretty sure I gave her a good review on TOB last year.

newthread.gif................... Contact Us

When it comes to questions about reviews the link on the left gets you,

Area51, shooter on the grassy knoll, fake moon landings, and sasquatch.:D

The link on the right is the best place for these kind of review questions.

Yeah, what he said, IMO.

She hasn't put the work into pulling reviews from other boards, put one up else where and let her deal with that.

From the DNR policy:

TOB will respect an ASP's request for no reviews, provided that request is consistent with other review sites, to include her own web page. If an ASP allows reviews on the Internet, E.G. TER, ASPD, The Big Dog, various and sundry local boards, and/or her own website, etc., TOB will allow reviews for her as well.

This is only "enforced" when other current reviews are found or the mods are alerted to them.