Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewEric

Backpag Fail

14 posts in this topic

hmm, i have a strict 'no black men' policy but then again i'm not turned on by tats.

what's a boy to do?

Anyone who knows these two guys please PM want to know where to get the bags!!! Baldy has a nice ankle bling and this is false advertising I see no brunett anywhere damn it

Anyone who knows these two guys please PM want to know where to get the bags!!! Baldy has a nice ankle bling and this is false advertising I see no brunett anywhere damn it

Yes, but are you attracted to a man in short pants?

That's a challenging look, in my opinion.

Anyone who knows these two guys please PM want to know where to get the bags!!! Baldy has a nice ankle bling and this is false advertising I see no brunette anywhere damn it

Just click on the yell:)w smiley within this post. ---> http://www.theotherboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=358474&postcount=2

Edited by Kaduk

Yes, but are you attracted to a man in short pants?

That's a challenging look, in my opinion.

No not so much looks like they are universal use or he stole the PJ bottoms from the brunette we don't see lol .....

Still want that bag in both colors dang it

No not so much looks like they are universal use or he stole the PJ bottoms from the brunette we don't see lol .....

Still want that bag in both colors dang it

Well if he stole those PJs, I'll bet he can hook you up with a bag or two at discount!

A man worth knowing.

Yessiree.

As the now returned Megan Rae has said in the past, paraphrased: jerk one out before you start trolling BP ads. Get the baby batter off the brain before trying to find a girl.

And presto change-o!! Now they look like women. Moral of story, if you are a-pimpin' don't be a-drinkin' or smokin' when posting ads. :D

720-376-4766 Jamie Wilson / Remmy / Alexus

And presto change-o!! Now they look like women. Moral of story, if you are a-pimpin' don't be a-drinkin' or smokin' when posting ads. :D

Are you sure? I'm thinking the one on the right is the bald white guy in a wig.:eek: