Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mtnman2000

The Negative review

37 posts in this topic

So I just did my research and concluded you have really shitty taste in women and I will steer clear of all of them. Meth teeth, scar face, gun charges, WTF!!

I do admit I like the thrill of something new. I like TOFTT. It's a turn on. I know that if you TOFTT, your rolling the dice. I roll them often.

I think you have a lot more money than me. I'm no jet setter. I do ok but I have to live somewhat conservatively and keep my important priorities straight.

You do have good taste in women.

One way I used to screen out hobbyists I did not want to see was, of course, their reviews of other providers. This didn't mean they had to always give good reviews. Sometimes I would read negative reviews and think, "this guy is being pretty generous." However, if I saw details like "her snatch smelled like a taco," off my list he went.

We are all human. And sometimes your balls aren't crisp and your snatch isn't a summer's evening. Tell the person yourself. Not the whole freaking world. But if you're getting ripped off or treated like dirt, the world should know.

Glad you're back Meaganrae, missed you and your input~:);)

I do admit I like the thrill of something new. I like TOFTT. It's a turn on. I know that if you TOFTT, your rolling the dice. I roll them often.

My post was part sarcasm/part admiration for your bravery in the TOFTT dept. Plus, the candor in your reviews makes them some of the most entertaining on the board. Keep em coming!

ahhh, so it's a shakedown, eh?

Well FWIW, there are almost as many providers reading the clients only

forum as there are clients reading the provider only forum.

Fwiw i've found mtnman2000 reviews very reliable and fairminded. I understand the predicament very well