Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jadeofcheyenne

Whats with Grand Junction lately?

16 posts in this topic

I see guys asking all the time on this forum for us providers to come visit Grand Junction. But seems like when we do guys either cancel (Ive had 3 last minute cancellations this trip) or just don't book. I've been told by other providers and a few hobbyist that it's a real issue over here. Its been about 4 maybe 5 years since I've done regular trips over here but it sure wasn't like this then.

Obviously things happen sometimes (in regards to cancellations), but there is a higher than normal cancellation rate for Grand Junction. Just wondering if anyone had any insights as to why?

Jade :)

jadeofcheyenne said:
I see guys asking all the time on this forum for us providers to come visit Grand Junction. But seems like when we do guys either cancel (Ive had 3 last minute cancellations this trip) or just don't book. I've been told by other providers and a few hobbyist that it's a real issue over here. Its been about 4 maybe 5 years since I've done regular trips over here but it sure wasn't like this then.

Obviously things happen sometimes (in regards to cancellations), but there is a higher than normal cancellation rate for Grand Junction. Just wondering if anyone had any insights as to why?

Jade :)

Until you get some updated information;

here's a previous thread to look at... question grand juction?

From what I can gather it looks like there may be around seven active TOB members who request (Post threads for) Grand Junction.

Not sure if they are also P411 members.

BuT if those seven are not available for the given days that you were there then it might be tough...

When stating only seven apply for Grand Junction inquiries, I excluded the one's on TOB who have only posted once, these one hit posters probably may not be a reliable source as to booking for GJ....

I try to see the girls when they come to Junction, but I am 2 1/2 hours from there or 3 1/2 from Denver. So it is hard for me either way and I usually can't make it on weekdays. A couple girls have offered to drive through Steamboat on there way to or home from Grand Junction which may be something to think about. It is a longer drive though. As for cancelations, maybe the guys made the appointments before they checked their wallets to see if there was enough money.

Interestingly, I've had the opposite problem the OP has. That is, I've had trouble finding providers willing to visit the west side of the state. I always assumed that it would take some extra negotiating ($) to get someone to come visit just me, but lots of ladies just outright refuse. After reading this post, I guess now I know why I have such a difficult time enticing providers to come visit...

I visit often, and it's a fave for me, because I don't have those issues. I honestly have not had any issues with cancelations, haggling, rudeness, etc. The guys are just nice there. Maybe screen a little different, and see if that helps.

My opinion of it is the same as in prior thread gave it a 2nd chance and same results as first.. Won't make the trip back will wave driving to next destination...

I went last year and had a blast.......looking forward to it again, Let you know what happens......Dance

On that note, why GJ? Boulder never gets visited by providers, if you are going to go to GJ book Boulder (yes actual Boulder, not Westminister) and see how it goes)

Or is there something I have missed? is Boulder a no-go for providers for some reason?

rooms too expensive?

the heat?

no bookings?

creepy endurance athlete vegan clients?

why is Boulder so barren? yeah we got Sasha, but hey, how about some variety?

The opposite of GJ but are there any providers that would consider traveling east, eastern co/western ks. Hard part is a guy don't always know very far in advance if he's going to have time to meet. I understand there are extra costs for the provider and would be willing to pay.

On that note, why GJ? Boulder never gets visited by providers, if you are going to go to GJ book Boulder (yes actual Boulder, not Westminister) and see how it goes)

Or is there something I have missed? is Boulder a no-go for providers for some reason?

rooms too expensive?

the heat?

no bookings?

Why westminster is a 15-20 min drive from boulder .... The gentlemen who want to see a lady have no issue making that drive.... :rolleyes:

AND here I'll say it gawd knows and so do a lot of people I've got no problems speaking my mind .....

Threads get posted comments get made as to ASP's and visiting locations and (I CAN NOT SPEAK FOR OTHER LADIES) so the thought is ok I'll visit then the trip is a total bust and maybe 1 out of 10 of the gentlemen whom posted in the thread shows up....

rooms too expensive?

the heat?

no bookings?

Boulder is still around? I thought the flooding washed it away...

come out to the eastern plains no one comes this way often, make a circle from fort morgan to sterling down around wray then back home i know of several guys out here that would just love for a lady to tour out this way, myself included

Why westminster is a 15-20 min drive from boulder .... The gentlemen who want to see a lady have no issue making that drive.... :rolleyes:

No kidding! Yeah, mid week mid day for a Boulder guy might be tough for DTC, but, other places might be doable...

No offense to the ladies of the board... But... I get the feeling that a lot of guys in the "outlier areas" (not that Boulder is) are looking for a specific lady to visit. If not, they don't book, ladies don't come back due to no bookings, guys bitch about ladies not visiting... Rinse repeat.

Guys, you want a specific lady, pay what she wants for her to visit your "hinterland". If need an incall, get a hotel/motel room and have her come to there. If not, make a special trip to Denver or "lower your standards".

Of late, not so much there. Hotels/motels booked with refugees. And next weekend, they are getting booted for CU football crowd. So, again, you want a specific girl, call her and book her desired rates.

Be proactive!!

Or the fires last year.

Seems like a scary place.

I don't take offence to it all and agree 100% ask that lady a closed mouth don't get fed ...

Thanks for getting my ramblings.

To clarify,

What I really meant was that we guys have a type(s), and if she doesn't meet our expectations, not booking (duh: and to be honest, some guys have a real unrealistic sense of expectations). Not calling out anyone specific, specific type.

Not to offend anyone specific, directly or indirectly.

Done rambling on this thread.

ADD: directed at clients, not providers.