Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
diver00

Wow competion is good

8 posts in this topic

Don't usually post and I can't write reviews for some reason.

Has any one else noticed that a lot of girls prices have come down especially for 1/2 hour sessions.

I've seen a few girls on EB that would charge 200 for HH now there at 150. Plus seen a few keepers on BP but again I'm having problems posting reviews.

having problems posting reviews.

have you checked your spam folder lately..

Edited by Kaduk

Has any one else noticed that a lot of girls prices have come down especially for 1/2 hour sessions.

I've seen a few girls on EB that would charge 200 for HH now there at 150. Plus seen a few keepers on BP but again I'm having problems posting reviews.

The last thing we need is another f'ing rate thread.

They charge what they charge. Supply meets demand meets the economy. 'nuff said.

They charge what they charge. Supply meats demand meats the economy. 'nuff said.

I fixed it for you.........:P :p

I fixed it for you.........:P :p
That's funny GR! To the OP, if you have X amount of dollars to spend and a lady drops into the X range, be happy, book, enjoy and review (or figure out why you can't review and get that problem fixed).

With this same accord, some ladies have also bumped up their pricing too!

right you are, B4.

the gals, similar to other delicacies like, oh say lobster, are always able to be had at their current market price

If strawberries are on sale, take advantage of it I say. That is all you can do with ASP's. I never tried negotiation but I suspect that is a losing hand every time. If it were a legal free market it would be interesting to see.