Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HoserGood

Where did Teal Tecata go?

10 posts in this topic

I called Aspen Affair the other day to request Teal and they said she is no longer there, even though they continue to advertise her on EB. Does anyone know if she is still around and maybe has gone Indie like Mercedes Bends did? Thanks for any assistance.

I called Aspen Affair the other day to request Teal and they said she is no longer there, even though they continue to advertise her on EB. Does anyone know if she is still around and maybe has gone Indie like Mercedes Bends did? Thanks for any assistance.

I didn't see a post for her on EB. :confused:

As an Indie? Or for Aspen Affairs? Half of the ladies they advertise on a regular basis are not there any longer or in that day.

I've been waiting over a week to schedule another appointment with The Aspen Affair. Are they down? I've called and texted and nobody responds, although I've had a great session there recently.

If anyone has some info I would appreciate knowing. I'll wait another week or two for another chance with Brooks or Teal, but if they're gone, I may as well move on.

;356595']I've been waiting over a week to schedule another appointment with The Aspen Affair. Are they down? I've called and texted and nobody responds, although I've had a great session there recently.

If anyone has some info I would appreciate knowing. I'll wait another week or two for another chance with Brooks or Teal, but if they're gone, I may as well move on.

They posted Sept 1st on EB.net