Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
middleaged2

Bbbjcim

40 posts in this topic

And personally when she was about to cum I would pull out and suck it out of her. Not degrading to anyone. Just what she and I liked.

OK I just re-read this. I would like to clarify. I would daty when she would orgasm. So it was a cim for her. Not sucking my juice out of her. That is crossing my personal line.

Wish I could get a bbbj right now! Sometimes I want to move closer to mid town. I hate driving 30 minutes for a bng and all the way back up here. Ladies move closer to the northwest

This particular activity is the most degrading act a client can request. It places the provider in the most degrading situation the client can imagine. It is a way of diminishing all elements of Self esteem the provider can offer. <snip>

This is an interesting observation, Calibration. I understand where you're coming from - putting a woman in the position of ejaculate receptacle could be degrading to some, but like someone else pointed out some women may really enjoy it. I for one feel like it is a position of power.

This is certainly an interesting thread...

Because I am a man and I know what mental state it takes to do this. I'm not talking about normal ups and downs. The subject was blowing a load in your mouth so you could swallow it down. That's a bit different than DATY.

Never saw anything about swallowing. Its not degrading to me. Its exciting!

This is an interesting observation, Calibration. I understand where you're coming from - putting a woman in the position of ejaculate receptacle could be degrading to some, but like someone else pointed out some women may really enjoy it. I for one feel like it is a position of power.

This is certainly an interesting thread...

I agree with Devon. When I receive a BBBJCIM from a Lady it is when the Lady says it is something she provides &/or likes. She is in complete control & has all the power. I think it is different if you pound her mouth, then you are in control. Each provider has different rules & I think we should all respect each & everyone of the fine ladies & not try to push the limits each one has.

Because I am a man and I know what mental state it takes to do this. I'm not talking about normal ups and downs. The subject was blowing a load in your mouth so you could swallow it down. That's a bit different than DATY.

How is it different then DATY? Like when I squirt in a guys mouth? I mean if they can take my juices from my privates why not take theirs?

I mean cof or cob actually is more erotic because the guy sees it all over but cim its down hatch or spit in sink and its over!

Little interesting INFO Semen is Good for Woman's Health & Prevents Depression!!

<snip>

Facts and Article here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2190863/Semen-good-womens-health-helps-fight-depression.html

Edited by Kaduk
overtly drawing attention...

All this talk about bbbj's is going to make me go to the bar and pick up a woman that wants to repeatedly head butt my crotch

Coming to Vegas in a couple weeks and would love a bbbj or 2 at a reasonable price. Since this is a few months old I was hoping for current suggests for a good and safe provider.