Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blackthorn

Time of day

11 posts in this topic

I'm just wondering if there is a preference by both the ladies and gents as to a time of day for engaging in horizontal activities? You see a lot of ad bylines that say "come wake me up" but none that "come put me to bed". I prefer between 8 and 10 in the evening but with some providers it can be difficult to schedule. Especially on short notice.

If you want me happy and not grumpy, morning and night is a requirement.;)

My preference is for evening time between 7 and 9. It's very hard for me to get away during the day so there have been many ladies that I have not been able to see because their working hours are the same as mine.

This is really hard for me to answer because it varies so much for me. When the mood strikes, times of needed appointments may change. I guess I typically would prefer 7-12am on the weekends, but, I've done plenty of appointments anywhere from 11am-8pm during the weekdays. Just depends on my own mood at any given moment.

I prefer about 9 but my fav prefers a little later so It's usually later.

Morning man here. I often wake up full mast and thus begins a day of distraction until the cure is applied.

Addendum:

I appreciate it when the ladies advertise their hours.

I would prefer 7-9pm but circumstances force me to engage horizontally during the day ... and that ain't bad either. If it is a choice between "none" and any time of the day, I choose the latter.