Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
QerinMcGinty

Wow. Just wow.

13 posts in this topic

She wants to know what you are thinking about doing? All the rest essentially say "Don't mention what you're thinking about," but she goes the opposite direction. Desperation never sells, but this could be an exception.

She wants to know what you are thinking about doing? All the rest essentially say "Don't mention what you're thinking about," but she goes the opposite direction. Desperation never sells, but this could be an exception.

Could be LE trying to get some johns to solicit for sex?

Could be LE trying to get some johns to solicit for sex?

Could be. I like how she writes "Drama Free." Now what are the odds of that statement being true?

TGTBT for sure IMO...

If not I'd rush to the front of the line myself

:D

If LE then they're seriously gunning for the low hanging fruit. Tell me what illegal activity you'd like to participate in, how much you're willing to pay for it, send me a pic so we know its you, then come get fitted for some new jewelry.

If not, I think she needs to look up the meaning of the word "discrete".

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." -Inigo Montoya

as the resident self-appointed crackpot etymologist around here, let me help:

Definition of DISCRETE: constituting a separate entity : individually distinct <several discrete sections

a : consisting of distinct or unconnected elements : noncontinuous

b : taking on or having a finite or countably infinite number of values <discrete probabilities> <a discrete random variable>

i think you might be going for this homonym - discreet:

Definition of DISCREET: having or showing discernment or good judgment in conduct and especially in speech : prudent; especially : capable of preserving prudent silence

a : unpretentious, modest <the warmth and discreet elegance of a civilized home — Joseph Wechsberg>

b : unobtrusive, unnoticeable <followed at a discreet distance>

seems that Montoya was prophetic in this particular instance - lol

I stand corrected once again. My only defense is that the ad in question also used the incorrect homonym, making my suggestion that a trip to dictionary.com is in order doubly appropriate.

Although placing myself in the same intelligence bracket as the ad poster as a form of defense may be akin to claiming that I was only there for the massage.

I took a chance and saw her. Great body, Young 21 year old dancer. It sounded like she was kinda desperate and need the $. Doubt she will do this again which is why I didn’t post a review. Any questions you can pm me.

I was at the front of the line and it was goooooood!